Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
illawarragirl
illawarragirl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-04-15

Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?   Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

hello how did you go with accessing your husbands super? can you access it for only the amount of the private health fund gap $5000 -$6000?
Back to top Go down
letitbe
letitbe

Female
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?   Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 8:08 am

Hi,

I used my hubbies super to pay for my op in Nov 12 the whole process from getting referal from Gp to having op was about 10 weeks. i did run into a few unquoted expenses though like pharmacy bill and I had a hiatus hernia repaired also which was extra, also removed tissue path tests.

The forms are available through the medicare(DHS) website, I completed the 11 page one, the 4 page form my GP completed and she also wrote a letter, a letter from the surgeon, quotes for the surgery which included all pre and post op visits for 12 months, quote from the hospital, a spread sheet detailing our income and outgoings, and all the required ID. I scanned them all and emailled them in.

Once we got the approved letter from DHS we sent it off to hubbies super fund with thier 2 page application form and all required ID to the superfund by express post.

Money was in the account about 10 working days later.
Back to top Go down
fit4me2013

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-01

PostSubject: Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?   Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 6:18 am

Hi just wondering if anyone has been successful in accessing their partner's super to fund their sleeve operation, if so what was the process? Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? 697586
Thanks for your help! kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?   Accessing partners super to fund sleeve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Accessing partners super to fund sleeve?
Page 1 of 1