Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TraceyD
Part of the furniture
TraceyD

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-09-06

A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:46 am

How funny, mine was in yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:25 am

The money has landed in my account this morning! Talk about relief!! I'm all set now
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 9:03 am

ok so now I continue to be stressed. Still waiting on funds from AMP, if they arn't in by Friday then I have to postpone my surgery. I'm sick with stress and just want the money into our account. They sure don't make it easy to get to your own money.
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:04 am

*PHEW*

Apra has been approved, now its just the nervous wait to see when AMP will pay up. Fingers are still crossed!
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 3:55 am

Hey guys thanks for the crossing of the fingers it must have worked as they are prioritizing my application!!! I should have an answe on monday afternoon! I'm confident it will be approved as the original application was approved and everything is exactly the same except the names. Now we will just be pushing for amp to hurry up and put the funds into our account! Very stressful but I'm positive the end result will be worth it!

Flights and motel have been booked, it feels so real now!

Again thank you for the crossed fingers!!!
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 5:02 am

Have you heard anything yet?
Back to top Go down
TraceyD
Part of the furniture
TraceyD

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:13 am

Hon can I tell you your not alone!
I did the same thing, although, I realised before I actually posted it in.
I was filling it out and thinking but its asking me all these questions about super I don't have. It was then I realised what I had done.
I hope it all goes through for you fast.
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:19 pm

Hi Elle81, sending positive vibes your way and have all my fingers and toes crossed that it all gets approved on time.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female

PostSubject: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 10:26 am

If applying for super from your partners fund, make sure you do the application in their name and not yours...dumbass me didn't know that and today I was approved by Apra only to be told in the same conversation that our super won't pay out as the application wasn't in my husbands name...HOW HELPFUL.

So today I spent an hour on the phone between AMP and APRA begging APRA to put my husbands name on the application, to which they wouldn't. I was bawling and a complete mess at work as I'm booked in for surgery in less then two weeks and the only solution was to reapply...wait the 15 odd days for APRA to get to the application and then hope they approve it...then I would have to wait for the super to release the funds.

On my 5th phone call to APRA a nice guy must have felt sorry for the blubbering mess that I was and told me that if I can get another letter from my surgeon saying they can't change the date etc they may be able to push it through in 48 hours! But it all depends on the team leader if they will do it.

So I rang my surgeon, again bawling as I was trying to explain the situation and they were wonderful and faxed me through a letter straight away.

So now I wait. I'm calling them back tomorrow afternoon and checking if its been approved to be processed in 48hours.

I was so stressed out I was vomiting. Man APRA puts you through the ringer.

So if you like me need super money from your partner, learn from my major fu@k up and apply in THEIR name...

Cross your fingers for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!   A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund! Empty

Back to top Go down

A tip if your applying for super from your partners fund!
Page 1 of 1