2 posters
AuthorMessage
pepa99
pepa99

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-05-29

Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted   Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 8:30 am

Thanks Melissa,

Yeah sorted all paperwork and did a spread sheet with all the extras each month, think i only ended up with $10.00 a month left after all our outgoings.. Yeah everything is in my maiden name so i will just stick with thaT.

Cheers Jess.
Back to top Go down
80-Over
80-Over

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted   Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:07 am

Hi Jess

I would probably start by downloading the form and having a read through it.  Basically you want to show them you have NO spare money to pay for this operation.  My hubby and I are paying off our home, have 1 child and no shares or savings.

Once you see the form and read through you will know exactly what they want from you.   With regards to being married is everything (drivers licence, medicare card etc) in your maiden name or married name?  I sent in for ID purposes certified copies of drivers licence, medicare card, medibank private card, birth certificate and marriage certificate.

I accessed my super only 2 months ago so I know the process first hand.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
pepa99
pepa99

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted   Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted EmptySat 15 Jun 2013, 6:33 am

Hey was hoping if any1 could help me? any1 had a similar situation as me.. Im applying for my super..
I dont work, married but still havent registered my wedding certificate so im still offically using my maiden name will they make me send my wedding certificate through or is that just if your accessing your husband super?. 
My husband and I have  a company but really its more like hes a sub contracted we dont draw a wage, we get paid through invoices and then all our outgoing come out of the busniess and we just use whats rest.
Did apra ask for pay slips, banks statements or tax returns...
Cheers Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted   Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for super but my husband is a subcontracted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: