3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chanson
Chanson

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Accessing Super - Where do i start?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - Where do i start?!   Accessing Super - Where do i start?! EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 9:15 pm

Hi SamJ,
Thanks so much for the information and the urls. It's much appreciated
Chanson
Back to top Go down
SamJ

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - Where do i start?!   Accessing Super - Where do i start?! EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 2:43 am

Hello,
Have a look at the gov website for early release of super. It has the forms you need to download and take to your GP and surgeon for them to fill in and also the forms for you to fill in too.
My surgeon didn't actually need them, he printed his own off and filled them in and supplied a cover letter too then sent them to me a few days later.

I didn't proceed with it in the end so I never got round to posting them off so can't say what happens next lol

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/centrelink/early-release-of-superannuation/early-superannuation-release-on-specified-compassionate-grounds
Back to top Go down
Chanson
Chanson

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - Where do i start?!   Accessing Super - Where do i start?! EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 1:44 pm

Hi Christinahara,
Such good questions and I need to know everything you've asked too. So I hope someone here can point us both in the right direction. Good luck with you surgery.
Back to top Go down
Christinahara
Christinahara

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-07-14

PostSubject: Accessing Super - Where do i start?!   Accessing Super - Where do i start?! EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 2:06 pm

Hi all, 

I am a current bander who is soon to undertake revision surgery to the sleeve. After two failed bands, id prefer not to take out another lone for WLS - and i most definitely do not have enough savings to pay for the procedure!

My lap band is scheduled for removal on 9th August, and sleeve procedure is tentatively booked for late october. I am really interested in accessing my super to pay for the procedure this time around. 

I am in the process of consolidating all my super funds, but I have NO idea where to start in terms of applying for early release. 

Can anyone tell me how to get the ball rolling? 
Who should I contact? 
Where do I get the forms? 
What documents will I need? ...and any other handy tips that mite help get my application approved.

Thank you in advance! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accessing Super - Where do i start?!   Accessing Super - Where do i start?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Accessing Super - Where do i start?!
Page 1 of 1