AuthorMessage
demilanni
Part of the furniture
demilanni

Female
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Rewards for losing weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 6:53 am

When I get to half way I will get my ears pierced. When I get to size 18 I will get some proper workout gear. When I get under 100 I will spend the day at the hot springs. All these things will hopefully occur by mid year.
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 5:05 am

Great idea Jellybean ><

I haven't set any rewards up for myself I honestly didn't think about it; I was pretty much on the same mentality as J.

and gretchen awesome idea! I want to go there too! but maybe Ireland first lolz
Back to top Go down
Gretchen
Part of the furniture
Gretchen

Female
Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 1:22 am

Love crossroads!!! I went into crossroads for their sale last weekend and fell in love with an awesome jacket but they only had sizes 20 and 22 left... (what my original size was).. I always used to have a problem of not being able to find clothes big enough now I can't find them small enough hahaha but I was lucky that they were able to order in a size 16 from another shop and let me buy it at the sale price without paying extra for "transport" or whatever... definitely favourite shop! and cant wait to get that jacket!!
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:30 am

Excellent re crossroads!, even better when you can do the same in other stores too! Something else to look forward to!!
L
Back to top Go down
renee_summers
renee_summers

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

Hey Linda thats so fantastic... Yeah will have to start making little goals along the way. I had a massive exsperience on Friday when I went into Crossroads (shop and got a XXL shirt and was absolutley beside myself when I have to ask for an XL. So I guess little purchases along the way are my treat :) Like I just posted I am acutally starting to feel like this is obtainable :)

Renee
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

Hi Renee,
Reward yourself somewhere along the way too.
I went on a cruise in May this year and was VERY happy to go snorkelling among the coral & fish! I did take board shorts with me but hadnt tried them on prior and they were way too big! I was able to just wear swimmers & I wasnt embarressed at all.
Linda :-)
Back to top Go down
renee_summers
renee_summers

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Tropical   Rewards for losing weight EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:46 pm

Somewhere tropical OS. Sun, sand and a swim suit sounds the goods.

Renee
Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:27 am

bigrockinguy wrote:
Cheers Scott,yeah its a weight ive not beeen for some time,so am always happy with any loss.

So here is hoping i can get to Singapore and get me an Asian bride...lol.

Also know where you coming from Strawberry,have a cpap and have used it for 8 years,and has been a burden to me and my social life ever since,

I just saw your post about the Cpap, are you still on it even though you've lost all that weight? I use one and whilst I don't mind it - I would like to get of using it as I'd like to go camping etc and its a PITA as I either need a genie or battery to run it. I actually can't really fall asleep unless I have the Cpap now, tried a few times now and I snore real bad and stop breathing again.

Not sure I will ever get of it too be honest. I thing my air pressure is set at around 19psi or however they measure it.
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:45 am

Can't really say I've gotten many rewards..

Mainly clothes I guess, but it's nice to just walk around feeling like a normal guy.

Back to top Go down
bigrockinguy
Part of the furniture
bigrockinguy

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

Cheers Scott,yeah its a weight ive not beeen for some time,so am always happy with any loss.

So here is hoping i can get to Singapore and get me an Asian bride...lol.

Also know where you coming from Strawberry,have a cpap and have used it for 8 years,and has been a burden to me and my social life ever since,
Back to top Go down
Jellybean
Jellybean

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

My biggest reward would to be panic attack free
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

My big dream when I get to my final goal weight is to head to Africa and do a nice long safari. At the moment I need to sleep with a CPAP machine for sleep apnoea and am really hoping that once I lose all the weight, I won't need it anymore. Then...safari in Africa, here I come!!!
Back to top Go down
Gretchen
Part of the furniture
Gretchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:06 pm

Whisper wrote:
When I hit my ultimate milestone (BMI = 22) and feel stabilised, my partner and I are going to Europe for a month.

That's a really awesome idea!! Now I think when i get to my goal of 65kg I'm off to Japan!!!
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 11:04 am

Well done Jelly bean, hope your bracelet fills fast. I also rewarded myself & not with food!

10 Kilos new Akubra hat

20 Black pearl

30 new car LOL! Though hubby picked it & I picked the colour :)

40 kilos (not there yet 0.2 grams off) I am going to Las Vegas next year so that last .2 grams your days are numbered!! LOLRewards for losing weight 314562

And every 5 kilo inbetween clothes, even if they where from Op shops I also want a pair of leather pants but will buy them in the US when we get there!!

K xx
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:59 am

I've been buying a new pair of shoes every 5kg. Including knee high boots, which I'm pleased to report, fit me for the first time ever!

For my 50kg milestone I bought a magnificent green-flowering orchid, almost a meter high. It's currently in flower, I get a happy little buzz every time I look at it.

When I hit my ultimate milestone (BMI = 22) and feel stabilised, my partner and I are going to Europe for a month.
Back to top Go down
BFSCOTT
Part of the furniture

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:40 am

bigrockinguy wrote:
I think the biggest reward is getting my health back and adding a few more years to my life.

In saying that i hoping to go another 10 kgs by October as im planning to head to Singapore for a few days,as i havent travelled anywhere for such a long time(except Melbourne or driving holidays)

Your doing really well mate, well done - now your into the 130's you would have to be bloody happy with that!

Cheers
Scott
Back to top Go down
Janojet
Part of the furniture
Janojet

Female
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 7:15 am

When I had lost 10kg, I bought myself a foot warmer/massager for under my desk at home!! Bit of a treat!
Jane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:26 am

Clothing! I have sworn to never wear baggy camouflage again.

Zoe
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 4:51 am

I love all the ideas on great rewards! I bought myself contact lenses for hitting my first goal. I actually got them when I'm 200 grams away from the goal, but I figure that's pretty close!!
Back to top Go down
Gretchen
Part of the furniture
Gretchen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 4:01 am

My mum bought me a bracelet when I got under 100kg
and when I get under 80 I'm going to get a ring because all of the rings I have now are too big ><
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Clothes, clothes and more clothes!!!

Rewards for losing weight 542174
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

I bought myself a pandora and bought a new bead every 5 kgs.
Back to top Go down
bigrockinguy
Part of the furniture
bigrockinguy

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

I think the biggest reward is getting my health back and adding a few more years to my life.

In saying that i hoping to go another 10 kgs by October as im planning to head to Singapore for a few days,as i havent travelled anywhere for such a long time(except Melbourne or driving holidays)
Back to top Go down
twistedbydesign
twistedbydesign

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

i've just lost 10 and am rewarding myself with a facial and a massage this week. can't wait!
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

That's a wonderful idea jellybean.

I collect Murano glass figurines figures I would treat myself to a small one each 5 kg. One of the other sleevers saying on their signature is "Don't reward yourself with food, you are not a dog."

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards for losing weight   Rewards for losing weight Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewards for losing weight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next