Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptySat 07 Jul 2012, 1:04 am

Hi Aunty-D I am a Western Sydney Gal too. I was sleeved a little over a year ago. It has changed my life so much more than words could ever express. The best thing I ever did. Wishing you a great journey with your sleeve.
Cheers Tash xx
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptySat 07 Jul 2012, 1:00 am

Hi Davina,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find, as I did, an awesome welcome and a very open and caring gropu of individuals that will respond to any question amd will attempt to assist with information, support, advice and even just let you vent. It has been a great place for me and really helped me with my journey to date, it's alleviated lots of fears!!

Cheers, and good luck with your journey

Janet
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptyFri 06 Jul 2012, 1:44 am

gday Davina

wishing you a warm welcome to the forum, you couldnt be in a better place to prepare for your sleeve journey

Erin
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forum davina...and good luck as you work through the process...you've certainly come to the right place to prepare!

S
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

Hi Davina,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your decision to be sleeved..i was sleeved 4 weeks ago today and sure i have had some wtf moments but wouldnt change it now just a matter of getting used to the new tum..

Hope all goes well for you and enjoy the forum anything you want to ask ask away and it will be answered..

I too live in sydneys west who are you thinking of getting to do your sleeve

Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Aunty_D

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 10:32 am

Hi All,

My name is Davina and I am seriously considering gastric sleeve surgery... I am in the process of getting everything organised... I will applying to access my super to pay for the surgery...

I have been having a bit of a look around and have already found so much good information....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs   Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Sydney's Western suburbs
Page 1 of 1