AuthorMessage
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Newbie from Western Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 10:10 am

hi. I will be at coffee club at 9.30 wearing a pink t shirt with butterflys
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 11:06 am

Hey ........ Only 5 more days to go Miss Vicki......... How exciting ............ Newbie from Western Sydney 120705
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 8:18 am

Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 see you monday............... Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 Newbie from Western Sydney 542174 Newbie from Western Sydney 542174
Back to top Go down
Miss Vicki

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Thank you!!   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:00 am

Hey Zoe

Thanks heaps!! I am getting a little excited now!! I finished up work today! So reality has really started to set in, I havent told many people at work, so you could imagne the emails, they all say " Have a great holiday , enjoy the sun" how funny!

I have 6 weeks off, cause i have so many holidays owing to me, so I figured why not, What a great time to take and really look after myself...and go back to work a new and brighter, healther person!!

I will keep you posted! Newbie from Western Sydney 65317
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:32 am

Not long now, Miss V. I will look for your account of your experience.

Zoe
Back to top Go down
Ozzieloz
Part of the furniture
Ozzieloz

Female
Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

Hi Miss Vicki
Welcome - you have made a great decision and I am excited for you. I am only a newbie sleever but already it has made significant changes to the medications I was on, and I am losing weight and eating so much better and enjoying my food.

You will love it - and everyone here is so supportive, they have great information and advice and real-life adventures to share - so read around and join in.

Best wishes
Ozzieloz
Back to top Go down
Sharon66
Part of the furniture
Sharon66

Female
Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

Newbie from Western Sydney 355206 Miss Vicky,All the best for your op...Only 7 more sleeps Woo Hoo...

Take care ,
Sharon.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 8:36 am

Hey Miss Vicki,

Keep an eye on the "Get Together" section, there are quite often meet ups in various parts of Sydney. I think the next one is on the 28th of Nov in the Liverpool/Macarthur area It would be lovely to meet you at one.

Cheers - Carrie :-)

Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:51 am

Well Hello Miss Vicki,

Welcome aboard and I look forward to hearing your progress :-)

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
Miss Vicki

Female

PostSubject: Thank you!   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 9:14 am

Hi Again!

Thanks so much! Would love to join a support group if there is one around, so if anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Part of the furniture
Jigglypuff

Female
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 2:13 am

Hi Miss Vicki,

Welcome......if you want to add a ticker, you can follow this link http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/welcome-aboard-to-all-newbies-f1/how-to-make-a-ticker-for-your-signature-t1976.htm?highlight=ticker

Also, the 'search' button at the top of the page is a life saver. You can search for anything and everything.

Happy reading!

Jiggly Newbie from Western Sydney 217555
Back to top Go down
jaijai44
jaijai44

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 1:43 am

Oops, sorry, should have checked - you're already there!
Back to top Go down
jaijai44
jaijai44

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 1:41 am

Hi Miss Vicki,

Congratulations on getting your date for a sleeve. Come over to the Sleevers Monthly and join the quite large group of us in the Novembers gang - lots of interesting posts over there.

Good Luck!

J
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 1:34 am

Hi miss vicki............
welcome!!

sleeving will change your life ofr the beter.
check out the get togethers.... we are haivng one on wednesday.... i am sleeved..... lol 6 weeks out. the other lovely ladies are in waiting.

hope to see you!!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 11:54 pm

Hi Vicki and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your decision to be sleeved, you are going to love it!
I was sleeved December last year, best decision I have ever made.

Good luck with your surgery and journey.

Cheers Jan
Newbie from Western Sydney 217555 Newbie from Western Sydney 217555
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

Hello Miss Vicki and welcome :-)

Congratulations on your decision to have a sleeve. Wow, only 10 days to go, they are going to fly by. I had mine in Feb this year and can honestly tell you that it is the best thing I have ever done, not just for me, but also for the people who love me. I still have a little way to go, but already the changes in my life are wonderful. I am fitter, healthier and most of all happier.

Have a good look around the site, here are some links to get you started: The Diaries , Pre-op & Post-op sections should all be helpful. Along with the November Sleevers section where you'll find other of members who are at the same stage as you.

Have a read of the Welcome to Newbies section too, it will give you an idea of how the site works (and the instructions for putting a ticker into your signature are there too).

If you can't find answers to your questions, ask away :-) there is sure to be someone about to do their best to help and support you.

It's lovely to meet you, and I look forward to talking to you more around the site.

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
Miss Vicki

Female

PostSubject: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 11:14 pm

Hi All

I am another newbie....Sleeve date 17.11.10
Bit scared now!! But excited at the same time...looking forward to reading all of the wonderful true real life stories.

Miss Vicki

Now to work out how to do the ticker!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Western Sydney   Newbie from Western Sydney Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Western Sydney
Page 1 of 1