AuthorMessage
Liquefied_stars
Part of the furniture
Liquefied_stars

Female
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-15

What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Yesterday I Had:

Protein shake

1 arrowroot buiscuit made mushie with a Jarrah

soft noodles in plum hoisen sause about half a cup

scrambled eggs about 3/4 of a cup

1 yogo What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 796297

1 Jarah

1600mls of water with a small amount of diet cordial.

I think I am having the wrong foods to lose weight? Do you think there is enough protien in there? Also I am finding I not hungry at all in the morning and then get hungry at night (or empty) and have like a sore churning tummy.

Is anyone else willing to critique me and/or post their food intake for the day so I can copy the successful sleevers? I was hoping we could make a running post so that I can continually record what I eat and compare it so I don't go to far off track.

I am still restricted a bit as I am still on mushies. That finishes in a week or two so I am starting to move towards normal foods.

Cinni
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyWed 15 Oct 2008, 5:53 am

Breakfast
1/2 cup crunchie nut clusters & skim milk (ate a bit much so rather over full, ages since I had ceral for breakie)

morning tea
milky tea 2 cups of, still full from breakie so passed on the cake on offer

Lunch
1/2 pub hamburger an 2 chips, the hamburger was to die for the first one in over a yar besides a vile mcdonalds thing *LOL* a real old fashioned pub burger split with my sister.

afternoon tea

4 crackers with feta and spinich dip on them

dinner
some of the left over stir fry from last night, it was as yummy as the night before. One of the hazards of a sleeve there is always left overs hehehehe you do end up getting roothless and throwing a lot of stuff out tho, but this was so yum.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 8:22 pm

Hi everyone
Hayley, you haven't mentioned recently if your hunger has improved more or has returned.
I was just looking at what you had yesterday, and yes, you have a lot of coffee.
Which led me to wonder if you're getting other fluids - because of the coffee, your body could be screaming out for fluids, and I've read that sometimes thirst can be interpreted by our bodies as hunger. Just a thought...
I'm particularly interested in this as I drink a lot of tea - far more tea than you have coffee, by the looks of it.
So I switched to decaf - but sometimes I forget to have the decaf and go for the Earl Grey, Lady Grey, English Breakfast, Lemon, etc. - with the caffeine!
And I've noticed that if I do that for a few days, my skin starts to dry out a little - probably due to not enough non-caffeine fluids!
I'm trying to do better - promise!!!
As for my food yesterday, I'm afraid I'm much worse than you. Basically I was hungry all day, and had a particularly bad food day. This is the most I've had since the op, so I thought it would be useful to post.
Tea
Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg and 3/4 crumpet
2 ginger nut biscuits
Tea
1 small ice cream
4 rice crackers with philly light
Tea
Lunch: Rice and beef stroganoff - about 1/4 cup
1 small ice cream
1 ginger nut biscuit and tea
Dinner: Rice and beef stroganoff - about 1/4 cup
Tea
6 small crackers, 2 grapes, 1 inch of banana
What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 2329
Chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 5:15 pm

Here I go!

Brekky- 3 crumpets with honey and coffee

Morning tea - Coffee

Lunch - curried egg and lettuce sandwich

Arvo tea - coffee and a chocky bikky

tea - a peice of fish, half a plate of green salad with cheese, and potato salad.

then I had more coffee! Yes I know, its bad, and its my addiction-that I need to put an end to.
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

Brekkie on-the-run:
- 5 Sakata rice crackers
- 150ml of Cappucino flavoured milk (mm, healthy breakfast! lol)

Lunch:
- Small Java Juice Luscious Lemon (lemon, orange, banana and a bunch of other fruit)

Afternoon tea:
- Boost chocolate bar
- Few mouthfuls of Spring Valley Mango, Pineapple, Orange, etc. juice

Dinner:
- 2 chupaci (no idea re: spelling, but they're the little spicy ones) sausages
- 3 tablespoons of mash potato and sweet potato

Almost-midnight snack:
- 2 more li'l sausages

And a large (maybe 650ml) additional lemon cordial.
So, not a terribly nutritious day. At least I got some protein, calcium, and fruit. TTOTM is almost over, and my hunger is returning to regular post-surgery levels, from hormone-induced "we might be having babies so eat more - i don't care if you can't fit it in, you're HUUUUNGRY!!" psychosis. This is a very interesting thread, btw, thanks guys. Oh, and I'm nearly 17 weeks post-op.
Back to top Go down
maddocker
maddocker

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:51 pm

My appetite is less and less every day.
Breakfast cuppa.
Lunch. 4 sesame wheat biscuits, With cheese and tomato.
Dinner. pumpkin,cauli,peas,carrots,gravy, white sauce small (like 2 table spoons) roast pork, This was about half a bowl all together.
I have also had 2 more coffees, and 1 200ml OJ.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 7:54 am

breakfast
Diet yoghurt 150ml

morning tea
most of a passion fruit baby ice cream cone

lunch
chicken bacon advocado wrap most of it (bit over full )

afternoon teas
*cough* pick pick pick pick
red skin
mini bag of burger rings
bertie beetle
cracker with dip on it
bite of a twix
another red skin

diet yoghurt 150ml to stop myself eating any more rubbish

LOCKED myself out of kichen hehehehe

dinner late after all that junk

stir fry
lean pork steak (used a canton stir fry base, the chicken cashew one)
water chestnuts
green beans
cashews
capsicum
red onion

tiny spoon of rice

no supper

now see you CAN be a pig and pick and pick and pick, but I thought it best to see a day of the not so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Sponsor
Shanna

Female
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Ices save the day   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:39 am

PrettifulArmyWife wrote:
It seems like the post-op diet in America is a lot more restrictive! I am 20 days out of my surgery and I am still supplementing the majority of my meals with Boost (a protein shake). Yesterday I ate:

1 boost
1 sugar free pudding
1/4 cup of mushy vegatable soup
As much water as I could hold down (water makes me nauseous)

but still I feel like my weight loss is SO slow! I've lost 19 pounds (I should note that I workout for about an hour a day-30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night). Is anyone else having this problem, depsite what they eat? I can't wait for the day I can eat 'real' food! lol Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

Dear Pretty Army Wife,

Go get the ice sticks in the plastic wrappers that the kids suck on - they saved the day for me when I couldn't keep water down, and I still use them often. And 19 pounds in 20 days is a spectacular loss....
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Sponsor
Shanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:33 am

Basically, as soon as I branch out from Light Laughing Cow I end up regretting it.

This morning - Lite Laughing Cow, 3 ice sticks (20 calories each)
Lunch - one ounce of the gravy from Chicken Marsala at the hospital cafeteria. Was planning to eat the chicken but it seemed too tough and I chewed it but spit it out (TMI I know)
Snack - Iced cappucino with milk ? came premade so I don't know - could have been half and half for all I know- added two packets of sugar - something I haven't done in 20 years - don't ask me why but I couldn't drink it without it
Snack - More Lite Laughing cow
Dinner - 1 tsp tuna salad - no go
Regular whipped cream cheese - 1/2 slice of bread - 10 oyster crackers
Post dinner - threw up cream cheese and probably part of the bread

Don't feel like upchucking any more so I think I am done for the night.

Today I am 5 weeks out.

I could go for that esophegeal stretch but I am afraid that if I do it the doctor will end up stretching me too much.
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 1:12 pm

today i had:

B/F: 1 1/3 weetbix in skim milk
Snack: an inch by inch piece of chocolate slice ( just had to have a taste)
Lunch: A small tortilla wrap with ham, salad and mayo ( couldnt finish it)
Snack: Another very small piece of another slice ( we had a shared lunch at work and everyone brought yummy stuff)
Snack: A coffee with my dad along with one of his homemade anzac biscuits ( naughty again, I know)
Dinner: Was home late so made bacon, egg and sald burgers : had half a burger

Not a brilliant day, but he slices were very small.....trying to convince myself here...lol
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 11:02 am

Hey, Steph - you've caught up! Sounds like you're going really well now, with your stretched baby tummy!
Chris
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 9:16 am

Today I had:

Breakfast - Have now graduated from 1/2 pkt of porridge to full packet.
Lunch - Bowl of garden salad with can of sundried tomato & basil tuna added.
Snack - 1/2 Honey nougat bar (very naughty)
Dinner - Small piece of chicken schnitzel with rosemary gravy, few teaspoons of mashed potato and carrotts.
Back to top Go down
ang
ang

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:53 am

You guys are making me jealous with the yummy foods you are eating.
16 days post op and:
breakfast- 1/3 weetbix with 1/2 cup hot milk ( Take the vitamin tabs and Nexium when milk cools)
Snack- 3 teaspoons fruit puree
Lunch- 1/2 tub diet yogurt ( 200grams)
Finished work at 4pm and feel like I have a blockage. Have been sipping water all day as well.
Dinner- 4 teaspoons of mashpumpkin/mash potato and tuna ( if the blockage goes away)

Mushies til Thursday!
The waist band on the work pants are looser so the effort is worth the result
Cheers,Ang
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 3:34 am

Oh BTW the top fitted me althought a bit firm and would look better with a few more kilos off yet.
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 3:32 am

Hi all

Well this last weekend was a bit of an experiment for me as I went away for the weekend with my car club so had we ate at restaurants for lunch, & dinner on Saturday (plus morning tea stop and cheese factory stop) and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm a bit depressed today when I weighted as 'gained' 600 grms after losing nothing the last week, so not happy Jan (but did get my monthlies on Saturday a week late - so may explain it). Anyway here's my food intake for the weekend.

Saturday

Breakfast - Up & Go in car on route to meeting point.
Snack - 4 little squares of cheese at cheese factory in Harvey (yummy) - bought some Camonbere' (sorry spelling)
Lunch - garlic prawns with rice - entree size (managed 4 prawns and about a spoon of rice - very nice but noticed how fatty it was)- Albies at Busselton - bought a pretty shirt in XL at normal shop (about a size 16) as a to wear in future top.
Snack - two cruskits with pate (hotel room in Augusta) - and cappacino at bar later. Bought a fantastic new handbag.
Dinner - (no entres available - Augusta Hotel) - chicken roulade stuffed with prawns and coconut on green paw paw salad with mango glaze - shared this with friend who shared her vegies with me - so managed a bit of chicken, two prawns, two snow peas, a small bit of pumpkin, a broccoli flower, and some of the paw paw salad. Chicken was a bit dry though and went down a bit hard. Also had 1/2 glass red wine, 1 bourbon & coke (took me an hour for that)
Supper - drinking in friends room - had a few salt and vinegar chips and two glasses of port (port went down real nice).
Oh and managed to drink about 1.3 litres of water with weak cordial (not diet - diet cordial makes me ill) + small apple juice
OMG.

Sunday =
Breakfast - Group went to restaurent - I had two cruskits in room with pate + small apple juice - then joined others for a cappacino.
Mid - Late morning - en route back to Busselton - Up & Go.
Lunch - Kids fish and chips at Busselton jetty - managed the small piece of fish and about 5 or 6 chips. (seagulls loved me) - really noticed the fat.
No snack.
Dinner - home - son cooked - had two little chicken wingets, spoon of rice rissotto (with vegies and coconut milk) and half a chicken satay stick.
Supper - 1 chicken winget.
Managed about 1.4 litres of water (with a bit of apple juice for flavour - very weak).

See ya.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptyMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:12 am

prettyarmywife you are doing as well if not better food wise than I was 20 days out. I am now close to my 1 year anniversary :)

typical for me at about 3 weeks was

100ml of yoghurt still the very runny kind
100ml soup may have had a bit more soup over the afternoon very runny still
tin of baby food say chicken and veggie 100grams first foods very runny purred stuff

about 1 litre of water a day I was told to get that much at least in so tried. I hated the stuff at that stage as well
Oh I still had a bit of egg nog, the comercial stuff probably about 200ml a day then.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 10:30 pm

Yes, it's important to see when someone else's op was done before comparing - and even then, remembering that we're all different and can tolerate different things. I'm a slow healer anyway, and had the hiatus hernia operation as well, which also impacts. So when you're looking at what others eat, please remember that these, and other, things afffect each individual.
As an example, I'm now 16 weeks post-op. There are still some things that I can't eat, notably chunks of red meat and Asian food. Occasionally other things cause me problems, too - including my medication, as there's such a lot of it.
And every day is different, too. Yesterday I found that I could eat more than usual. But this morning I can barely have a drink. This is unusual - generally it's much the same, and migiht have to do with some other changes I'm undergoing at the moment (beginning menopause). Which just serves to show again that we have to be careful when comparing.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Peter1969
Part of the furniture
Peter1969

Male
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

Everyone who has posted here are more than a month out (most even more). You are at least a week behind the next sleever, that's the main reason why you are still more restricted. You'll soon be transitioning slowly also.

Peter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpapestore.com
PrettifulArmyWife
PrettifulArmyWife

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 5:08 pm

It seems like the post-op diet in America is a lot more restrictive! I am 20 days out of my surgery and I am still supplementing the majority of my meals with Boost (a protein shake). Yesterday I ate:

1 boost
1 sugar free pudding
1/4 cup of mushy vegatable soup
As much water as I could hold down (water makes me nauseous)

but still I feel like my weight loss is SO slow! I've lost 19 pounds (I should note that I workout for about an hour a day-30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night). Is anyone else having this problem, depsite what they eat? I can't wait for the day I can eat 'real' food! lol Thanksgiving is just around the corner!
Back to top Go down
Kaili
Part of the furniture
Kaili

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 2:35 pm

Today I had:

1 weetbix with skim milk with some OJ
left over roast lamb and vegetables
1 light Laughing Cow cheese
One chicken tender, a couple of chips and a few mouthfuls of lemon and lime tart <-- out seeing a movie in Gold Class

Also had two 400mL bottles of diet cordial with Benefibre and an additional 400mL bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Angelprana
Angelprana

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 11:44 am

In had an up n' go for brekkie cause i had work and forgot to wake up early enough...ok ok...i slept in! gees
then some chicken for lunch
for dinner I had some of this risotto stuff that had olives and fetta. hmmmmmmmmm
i know...i forgot to snack and i didn't drink much water...I'm usually alot better...why couldn't it be what did we eat last wednesday...haha
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 9:04 am

what i ate yesterday...

B/f: 1 weetbix with hot water and skim milk.
Snack: Nothing
Lunch: 1 slice of bread with avocado and mayo spead on it then some grated cheese and some finely chopped chicken and then some sweet chilli sauce drizzled on top...yummo
Snack: a coconut and jam biscuit ( the wollies ones) naughty but nice
Dinner: A small piece of a tortilla stack with a very small side salad ( tortilla stack was also from the symply to good to be true cookbook)
Snack: a couple of jubes
I also had quite a few black coffees and some water with diet cordial over the day

A few wrong thing there, but nothing to be ashamed about ..lol....not like the rest of my week..lol

Nicole
Back to top Go down
untamed_angel277
untamed_angel277

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySun 12 Oct 2008, 5:35 am

Hmmm well what did i eat yesterday... well went to see Drp and Deb on friday and they have given me the all clear to try different things so was verry happy with that...
Yesterday i had

Breakfast 7am: 3/4 weetbix
snack 10am an orange
Lunch 1:30pm was spring rolls in sweet and sour sauce ohh that was just sooooo nice to eat and went down a treat
snack 5pm 3/4 tub yoghrt
Dinner 9pm Appricot Chicken with rice
was at a friends place playing games so had a few chips while there and a lil choc... lol deb knows of my sweet tooth and has allowed me choc on a daily basis...

Drinks as i have problem keeping down the protine im having 30 ml shots of it throughout the day to 200mls with a sip of juice after it.. so far so good its staying down... what also stays down as well of things ive mentioned is mini quiches spag bog toast (raisen and normal) and allowed to have salad from today ohh the joy cant wait till lunch... fluid intake still cant stand coffee but have milo cordial (no its not lite as i cant drink lite) juice and water just been allowed to have soda water also... im taking in around 1400ml fluid...
Back to top Go down
http://untamedangel277.spaces.live.com/
Shanna
Sponsor
Shanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 5:29 pm

Applesauce.-

Even when you eat junk since you can't fit much in you may still be losing weight. (I just caught up to your July 31 weight today which is nice since you look like a nice size in your photos.)

Kaili and Cinni -

Light Laughing Cow, Chavrie goat cheese spread, oyster crackers is still about all I eat and kee down consistently so I am right there with you. I don't know what I would do without it. Still it does get a bit tiresome so I have my daughter bringing home some light cream cheese whip. I did try onion dip sour cream in desperation and it stayed down but there was a lot of heartburn. Even swiss cheese seems too strong. Tried a tbs of noodles from a Campbells Healthy Choice chicken soup. Won't even attempt the chicken - it had the consistency of rubber... I bet it would bounce up and down in my stomach.

GOOD NEWS- If I sip slowly, I can almost always get down ice water without gas pains. What a relief - I just couldn't find a cordial or lite sports drink that tasted good to me. I only drink the water in a really pretty special shape glass and I find it so comforting to think that I can get it down. I really savor it.

I was thinking of making matzo balls- thinking mind you. Ashley mixed it up for me but had to go out before they were ready to get dropped into the water, and now my tummy is going flippety flop at the idea of even touching the goop.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 1:26 pm

we will just so ignore what I ate yesterday as it inovolved nothing but JUNK, yesterday doesnt exist except on my butt *LOL*
well my belly more like it hehehe

any way today............

breakfast
diet yoghurt

lunch
salt and pepper squid from red rooster, did not finish it seemed a bit greeasy, normally very good but not today.

afternoon tea
lindt chocolate coffe intensity ummmmmmm yummmmmmmmm yum and more yum

dinner
chicken and mango curry with a little rice, I got a large serve and ate a bit less than a third, tiny bit of garlic nann (the male of the species and I will split the left over tommorrow for lunch hence the large serve)

lots of cups of milky tea and a can of diet pepsi, no morning tea as I had a late start so late breakfast and I so do no see super in my dreams today as I am so so so sofull from dinner. son has a sleep over so masses of junk food here but nothing even tempts me.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Kaili
Part of the furniture
Kaili

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 11:37 am

Cinni - that light Laughing Cow cheese is my friend... tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I've gone through a *cough* few wheels of it. :)
Back to top Go down
Liquefied_stars
Part of the furniture
Liquefied_stars

Female
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:57 am

Sorry Shanna lol I forget that you would know these foods as other things hehe.

I think I did better today.

I had a piece of peanut butter toast for breakky (yay my first bit of bread)

a triangle of light laughing cow cheese for a snack

reheated low fat butter chicken for lunch (half a cup) From simply to good cookbooks,mmmmm.

50grams of fish, two tablespoons of potato, and a broccolli floreat yum and about two small pices of carrot.

Anyone else willing to post theres so I can steal your ideas?

Cinni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you eat yesterday?   What did you eat yesterday? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you eat yesterday?
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next