AuthorMessage
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

3 weeks out yesterday... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 11:05 pm

Hi SMMon and Wendy....

At three weeks out you are both doing extremely well. SMMom, as Emily said you have already lost more than 50% of your excess weight -- that's fantastic...And 10kgs in the first three weeks is also a brilliant result Wendy.

Also as others have said, it is very very early days....eat what you can, when you can, and sip sip sip...it won't be long till your looking back astounded at how quickly the time has passed and how well you have done!

S

Back to top Go down
wendypicko
wendypicko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... EmptyMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:42 pm

Hi
I Am also 3weeks out from surgery and i have lost 10kg i'm happy with that as long as i lose that a plus, i'm not having much food at all, some days i can only get in water and skim milk or yoghurt, try not to weigh yourself each day as your weight fluctuates, i use to weigh daily and i got very upset with some days i'd gained so now i weigh weekly and enter it on the weekly weigh in forum! this way i look forward to thursday weigh in day!!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 2:24 am

Why on earth are you frustrated..? After only 3 weeks, you've lost nearly 30 lbs and you only have another 28 to lose.. you're halfway there! As a "lightweight", you have to expect slower weight loss compared to some with more to lose. Give your body a chance though - you've made big changes and it takes some time to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:08 pm

HI and welcome.

Congratulations on being sleeved.

Your calorie intake in low and with only being sleeved 3 weeks, your body is still adjusting.

Good luck with your journey.

3 weeks out yesterday... 217555 3 weeks out yesterday... 217555

Back to top Go down
santamonicamom

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:19 pm

As of yesterday - it was 3 weeks since my sleeve was done. I have lost 26 pounds this far - that includes about 10 pounds from the 3 day liquid pre-op diet. Today is the first day I weighed myself and lost nothing...I know it's crazy - but yes, I weigh myself everyday. I even started working out last night - I'm doing Physique 57, which is HARD! Anyhow - I'm still eating mainly everything pureed, or super mushy -here is what I had yesterday:

1/4 cup cream of wheat
1/2 cup refried beans with 1 teaspoon lowfat sour cream
1/2 cup refried beans with 1 teaspoon lowfat sour cream
1/4 cup lobster tail meat
tiny piece of poached salmon with 1/4 cup potatoes mushed with 1 teaspoon lowfat butter spread

Calorie wise -this is only maybe 500 calories...I feel like I should look like a super model by now! Just frustrating to eat so little AND exercise....I have 38 lbs to go to get to my ultimate goal - but pending how I look maybe only 28 (I'm 178 now)....

I'm just frustrated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 weeks out yesterday...   3 weeks out yesterday... Empty

Back to top Go down

3 weeks out yesterday...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: