Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone i saw the collective thread, but trying to start a weekly weigh in thread where we can come and record our weight progress every week or fortnight if you weigh or measurements if you just measure!have done it on other forums and it is great to have one place where everyone can see and help it motivate you if you need some motivation or encouragement!

Record the date & week, loss/gain, and current weight if you want?

I weigh in on Wednesdays so I will start my weigh in on Wednesday hehe. But last weigh in

6/10/10- Week 9- Loss 800 g -was current 84.8kg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cantwait

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:29 am

Hi All,

I am only 2 and a half weeks post op.

I lost 12.5kgs so quickly in 3wks (since starting OF 3 and a half weeks ago) and now have put on 700grams.

I havent done a #2 for about 3 days and im assuming that could be it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Im a bit concerned that im not gonna lose anymore weight anytime soon...

Bec :-)
Back to top Go down
skinnyme

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:30 am

Well done to every one this week.

I am down 600gs this week ... at least it is on the downward path again!

Skinnyme
Back to top Go down
JulieM
JulieM

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 4:52 am

Well done Pumba, and everyone else!

93.5 for me this week .2 off, slow and steady, need to increase the fluids this week and move a bit more so I will make a mental note and will have to work on that. Have my check up this week so that will also keep me motivated!
Back to top Go down
pumba

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 2:16 am

Hello everyone, and congratulations on the weightloss. I weighed myself thismorning and Im 91.2kg which means a weight loss this week of 2.4kg. Heaps excited!! Did a heap of walking in the last 2 days as we were in Brisbane for the Alan Jackson concert and I think all the shopping helped me loose that much lol :)
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 8:40 am

hello

yayyyyyy weighed today i am 108kg 2 kgs down and only 8.1 kgs to go to first goal of double diggits.

so happYour order number is EC100582146y with my weight loss so far .

mel
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:47 am

Thanks guys, no new pictures yet but i will this weekend. Sorry i was at the coast on the weekend but i will be there for the next one.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
wendypicko
wendypicko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:50 am

Wow Nic
You have lost so much you go girl!! sorry we missed you at our first tumut meeting next one first sunday of April, hope to see you there!!

I lost 300g last thursday weigh in but then on sunday i dropped another 600g go figure? now down to 71.7kg very happy a loss of just over 30kg awesome result so happy,, new job new life
life's just great ATM

Wendy
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 4:43 am

WTG Nickif!!1 That is an awesome result - do you have any new pics?
Back to top Go down
skinnyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:55 am

Wow nickif that is absolutely fantastic - keep up the good work. Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 446871

I am up 300gms this week - bugger! My own fault though as I had 2 glasses of wine over the weekend - ce la vie! But the power of positive thoughts tells me that I will be down a kg next week.

I am loosing weight slowly - averaging about a kg a week but am shedding cms. I go to the gym about 3 times a week and to the pool at least twice a week. Enjoy the pool but hate the gym ... Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 557634 I have to go as I am under rehab for a work place injury - fractured lower leg. Good thing is that I am toning up.

To everyone out there - keep up the good work.

Skinnyme
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:26 pm

hello

omg that is awsome 74.5kg

mel
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

OMG!!!

74.5 kg is amazing!!! That is a whole, probably little overweight, person!!!
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

Hi guys its been a while since i have posted my weekly losses been very slack, anyway today i weighed in at 107kg thats a loss of 1.8kg this week and a total loss of 74.5kg ONLY 27kg to go.

On the down side ive been having problems with my gallbladder:/ had a hida scan yesterday and of course the stuff they inject you with wouldnt go to the gallbladder so nearly 5 hours of scans and still nothing so they think there must be a stone blocking the ducts hence the pain coming and going, oh well shit happens im not complaining ive lost 74.5kg.

Hope everyone is doing well

Nicole
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:12 pm

Caz, BadGurl is in Texas - could be 17 lbs? Still great!

I notice those that didnt do Opti often lose more in the first week post op. I guess fluid week is a ketogenic diet so makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
ClothesShoesDiamonds..Yay

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 6:03 pm

WOW...these losses are really inspirational. I loved reading this page.
Bring on my sleeve...just over 1 week to go... Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 542174
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:59 am

hey everyone

i havnt done my weigh in for 3 weeks do i thought i better do it ,havnt been in right frame of mind to worry about it. So my weight is 110kgs thats 8.8kgs down since 13th febuary nearly 3kgs a week .Lot of stress probably helped with that but i am happy with that anyway.

mel
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:41 am

Are you saying you lost 17 kgs in the first 2 weeks. If you did, that is a huge amount!

Weight loss is a very individual thing - and depends on a variety of factors, including your starting weight and so forth. Hard to compare yourself with others.
Back to top Go down
badgurlbubbles
badgurlbubbles

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:28 am

Emily wrote:
86.2 today so lost 0.3kg this past week and 0.4kg the week before. Small but steady.. any loss is good at Xmas time!

that is so true any loss is good i have a question for u abut how much weight u loss in the first 6 weeks because i only loss 17 in the first two week and i thought that wasnt good
Back to top Go down
JulieM
JulieM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

Hi and welcome, yes this is a great page, I find this one, our local get together page and the monthly one from when I had my surgery to be the ones I visit the most. If I have any time left I may look at some of the others but not every week.
I have been doing more housework, swimming (relaxing exercises in the pool) when I can and just parking the car a bit further away than I used to as I haven't much free time to fit anything else in though i know I will have to fit it in down the track.
Look forward to you checking in each week.
Back to top Go down
pumba

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 3:10 am

Hello everyone,

this is my first visit to this weigh in page, wat a great idea...reading everyones posts gives me heaps of motivation!! :) It is unreal hearing ur stories of how much weight you have all lost. I'm going to weigh my self every Sunday now and check in at this page to keep u all up to date and to track how well everyone is doing!! Finally today I have lost 10.4kg in total, still a long way to go but I am very happy with my results...everyone has noticed I've lost weight :) I just need now to start exercising and then the weight should start to come off quick and try tone up at the same time :)

do many of you go to a gym or do u just walk?
Back to top Go down
JulieM
JulieM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySat 05 Mar 2011, 8:10 pm

Well done Lyn and Wendy everyone else! Looking forward to when I pass the 30 mark as well though am happy with plodding along to my goals at the moment.

Didn't weigh in last week as was away so I am back home and back into routine and am heading in the right direction.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
lynmacmd

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:42 am

Taken awhile but have now hit a loss of 30.1kgs I wondered if I would ever see a 30kgs loss its been slow for sometime now but still going down
Back to top Go down
http://Www.crystalweddingboutique.com
skinnyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:07 am

Down another kg this week - averaging just over a kg a week. Am happy with that as the cm's are also coming off. Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 446871

Yippee
Skinnyme
Back to top Go down
wendypicko
wendypicko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 3:29 am

Hi
My last weigh in was 9th feb so been a bit slack on the forum's weighed in last
thursday with a loss of 2kg so averaging a loss of 1kg a week so now i weigh in at 72.7 with a total loss of 29.3kg very happy
keep up the good work everyone
wendy
Back to top Go down
skinnyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 12:28 am

JulieM

Keep up the good work ... it will happen. I am down 900gms this week. Slow but steady wins the race as the saying goes.

Skinnyme
Back to top Go down
JulieM
JulieM

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 10:37 pm

JulieM wrote:
300gms down this week, didn't make my goal but hey, I am sure heading for it!

Learning lots about myself along the way, still pushing the boundaries!

Hope you all have a good week!

Weight is finally becoming interesting as opposed to so stressful as it was in the past!

My official weigh day is first up on a Sunday morning and I had to be strict with myself until late as whatever the scales said would throw my life into over excitement or depression. Finally I can get on the scales and accept what they say and know that whilst I am living this stage of my life with all the knowledge and tools to help me I can ensure that I will be fine, I am certainly not cured of my food addiction though I have the tools to live with it.

I weighed in last Sunday and hadn't made My goal for valentines day, even though it was a day early for my goal, so when I weighed in on the actual day I had made the goal! (Weight changes daily for some, never for others)
Yes I was excited and pleased though the difference was that I ate a few more carbs than I usually would but I couldn't eat a box of chocolate or any chocolate (haven't been able to since surgery), I couldn't drink a bottle of wine and no longer want to, I couldn't eat a packet of crisps or a packet of buscuits or a piece of cake. Life is so much simpler and the weight is going down instead of up. Yes I weighed 100 gms heavier yesterday on my weigh day than last weigh day but I know that this will still go down and it is only 100 gms not 1 or 2 kg's!

I am so thankful that I have had this surgery and life is getting simpler and my body is appreciating it even more.

Keep up the good work everyone.
I will miss my weigh day next Sunday as I will be away but I will be back the following Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Rowena
Rowena

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 9:20 am

down to 137.6kgs!!! yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly weigh-ins
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next