7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaysa9
kaysa9

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-25

average weekly weight loss???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Hi there

I don't have a regular weight loss at all, it varies highly with my diet. When I eat normal low fat food I loose about 1.5 kg a week. When I am on very low carb food containing fat I can loose as much as 3 kg a week. This month I have not lost more then 2 kg because I have been eating sweets at numerous occasions.

Kaysa
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:30 am

That is what I'd be happy with ... I have a feeling that the kilo a week might be on the higher side of average.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

After the initial weeks of higher than normal weight loss, I settled down to about 1/2 kg per week until close to goal, then it dropped to less than that.

Having said that (don't you hate that saying), there were weeks that were a little higher, but 1/2 kg a week seemed like a healthy loss for me.
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:14 pm

Just under a kilo a week since a really quick five kilos within a few days of surgery. I had a check up with my surgeon yesterday and he was happy with how I was progressing ... he did say in passing that on "average" a kilo a week was good.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:40 am

Over my weight loss journey, when I average out my overall loss, its works out at......

0.75 kg per week.

Back to top Go down
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 7:26 am

im 4 months out and im now loosing 0.5kg a week, which is fine by me!!! average weekly weight loss???? 446871
Back to top Go down
http://redrooter.blogspot.com/
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:34 am

My initial rapid weight loss (pre-surgery and first two weeks) has been replaced by a steady 1 - 1.5kg per week. My dietician is insisting on monintoring protein intake etc to ensure it's not coming off too quickly. Keep in mind that muscle mass can increase in the early stages (particularly if you are undergoing a new excercise regime) and this weighs more than fat.

Carah
Back to top Go down
Bella84

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:07 am

Evening all,
Just wondering what everyones adverage weekly loss is...?? At this stage I am 3 months out and am a little hit and miss on the 1kg per week.
So it got me thinking to what most others were lossing per week from early on to 6-8 months out?

Cheers
bell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: average weekly weight loss????   average weekly weight loss???? Empty

Back to top Go down

average weekly weight loss????
Page 1 of 1