Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone i saw the collective thread, but trying to start a weekly weigh in thread where we can come and record our weight progress every week or fortnight if you weigh or measurements if you just measure!have done it on other forums and it is great to have one place where everyone can see and help it motivate you if you need some motivation or encouragement!

Record the date & week, loss/gain, and current weight if you want?

I weigh in on Wednesdays so I will start my weigh in on Wednesday hehe. But last weigh in

6/10/10- Week 9- Loss 800 g -was current 84.8kg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Josie2
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:35 pm

Wow Nicif you are such an inspiration! I commute a long way for work and for the days I have to get up and go early I have breakfast enroute courtesy of a Musashi popper with either 20 or 30g of protein. I am also super busy at work so I try and always have a bunch of healthy easy to consume snacks I can eat on the run with me at all times so I am not tempted to make a wrong choice. Still, it feels a bit odd giving you advice as you are my wieghtloss hero at present! Best of luck this week!
Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 749870
Wendy - congatulations to you also. What an amazing outcome!! It must feel great to acheive goal!!
Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 446871 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 446871 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 446871 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 446871 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 446871
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:27 pm

Hi guys i weighed in this fortnight at 83.1kg thats a loss of 900grams and a total loss of 98.4kg only 3.1 kg

to go but i must say im getting very impatient now i just want to get there, had a shitty 2 weeks food wise i got a promotion at work and now start at 5am everyday but some days i dont even get lunch till 12pm so ive gotta fix that up but i cant stand eating at 4am i only have a cuppa if anyone has suggestions that would be great.

Everyone is doing so great i havent been on in a couple of weeks but you guys are awesome keep up the great work.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 2:58 am

Hi Josie,

The CalorieKing website helps me track the calories and protein, and you can also get it to figure out your carbohydrates. I bet if I go back the last week, and look at the days I had less carbs, the losses were better. Good tip, thanks. Needless to say, I had a mummy coffee date this morning, almost 1 date scone with butter and honey and a skim hot chocolate, and I was feeling so sick I had to leave! :-(

Wont do that again.

Back to the water, and I am trying to build my consumption of that up also. Lots to think of, but it is so great still, now that I am game to wear my size 14 jeans down the street!

Wendy!!!!! Congratulations, how fantastic you must feel!! I cannot wait until I am at goal, it will be the most euphoric feeling since my kids were born I bet.
Back to top Go down
wendypicko
wendypicko

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:12 pm

Hi I haven't been here for a while but have reached goal and beyond have been hovering between 60kg and 62kg for the past 3months very happy
Back to top Go down
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

Hey Letmeout,

You look like you are doing great. You are 4 months post surgery and over half way there. I do the same as you and monitor my calories and protein. I aim to be in the 1000-1200 cal zone and when I do that I have good losses as long as I minimise the carbs. It is when I eat the wrong things I don't do so well like I did last week. I also monitor my water and seem to do better when I get the 2L of water a day (hard to do consistently though). Seems like you are doing great and I would put money on you having a good loss next week if you are fluctuating a little this week,
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

Another painstakingly slow week, got down to 88.3 but weigh-in day today tells me 88.9kg. I am obviously one of the slow ones! Man it can be frustrating! Have been keeping tabs of my Kj and Protein intake via Calorieking.com.au and trying to keep kilojoules at about 1000. Too much?
Back to top Go down
lisagraham
lisagraham

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:18 am

A 500gm loos for me this week. So now down to 97.4kgs. Aunt Flo arrived this week also so maybe that has somethign to do with the mini loss.
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 2:37 am

Well done Slaps - and yes, bring on summer!!!
Back to top Go down
Slaps
Part of the furniture
Slaps

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 2:26 am

Well after a stable month i have had a loss and it puts me into the 70's OMG!

Lost 1kg and now 79.4kg keep dropping and bring on summer :)

Slaps
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlapsSleeve
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 1:10 pm

Thanks Letmeout - we just need a way to make ourselves remember how yuk and sick we feel after eating the wrong things rather than focussing on the instant gratification! I had a better day today - just 6 more to go!
Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 314562 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 314562 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 314562
I hope you have got yourself back on the wagon and have a better day tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:30 am

Hey Josie2,

Did the same thing today, ate everything wrong after lunch time and now feel sick. Was very tired all weekend, kept having nana naps, and hair is coming out gradually....it has to be some kind of deficiency!

Had good loss like you end of last week, but this will all be undone tomorrow, so back on the wagon and on track tomorrow.

Chin up, we all fall off sometimes, but its only a minor glitch and you will be caught up when you least expect it!
Back to top Go down
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

Had a terrible slothy weekend. No exercise and eating all the wrong things. Undid a lot of the hard work from during the week. I don't understand why I do this to myself. Lost .8 thanks to the first half of the week. Going to try and keep on track all week this week. I hope everyone else is going well.

Last edited by Josie2 on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:22 pm

Well, I have just under half way to go after weighing in today, 24.9kg lost (Took me 16 weeks, and have been hovering between 89kg-90.5kg since 23rd August!!!).

I guess I am one of the slower ones, and its very confusing trying to figure out what is working the best in the way of food choices and how many meals per day.

Have also experienced a small amount of hair loss this week, despite being pretty vigilant about protein consumption, and am hoping that this will stop soon.

Congrats to you Nicif....you are a poster girl for the Sleeve!
Back to top Go down
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 10:19 am

Good on you Nicif - can't wait to hear you have reached goal. It's looking like you will easily be there by summer!
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

Thanks guys so so close now and yes fatcath i will need a tummy tuck BAD but i will wait till next year and worry about that i just want to make goal weight. One day i will update some photos.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
MiddleWoman
Part of the furniture
MiddleWoman

Female
Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 3:19 am

Wow, Nick, you really are the poster child for continued weight loss - and 1.1kg at this late stage - astounding. Can't wait to hear your scream when you hit your goal VERY VERY soon.

MiddleWoman
Back to top Go down
fatcath
Part of the furniture
fatcath

Female
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 3:01 am

Wow Nicole,

You are almost at goal and a 100kg loss!! Freaking fantastic!! Well done. You are amazing to still be losing at such a good rate at this stage....what a change to your life you've made. What an inspiration you are.

Will you need surgery for excess skin removal or are you the lucky sort that has bounced back?

Love Cath x
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 2:16 am

Hi guys i weighed in at 84kg thats a loss of 1.1kg this week and a total loss of 97.5kg.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 9:39 pm

Yay finally reached my next goal an am under 120!! I have seemed to be almost there for a couple of weeks so great to finally get under it. Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 487524
Had a total loss of 1.6 this week which is great. Have a great week everyone!!!!
Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 369315 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 369315 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 369315 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 369315 Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 369315
Back to top Go down
Letmeout

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:20 am

Hey everybody,

Have had my first week in 14 with no weight loss....went up and then back down to the previous weeks weight. Have pulled my finger out today, and starting back with Curves tomorrow. Have lost 24.2kg in 14 weeks, so happy enough, but have the same again to go, so dont want to waste these early days.

Hopefully will give the scales a shake this week.

Seeya!
Back to top Go down
chasedbytigers
chasedbytigers

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:26 am

I am one month post-sleeve op today and I have lost 12.6kg...I can't believe it. I felt a bit teary in car this morning because I have not been able to stay on a diet long enough to lose even 5kg in that last few years and now I have this beautiful tiny tummy, I feel full and satisfied, food is not my number one thought and I am losing weight without even trying.

It is seriously the best thing I have done for me, ever!
Back to top Go down
Tash
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tash

Female
Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:26 am

Well done Lisa Woo Hoo!
Back to top Go down
lisagraham
lisagraham

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:25 am

Well I am finally under 100kgs!!! YAY It has taken me 10wks to loose 20.1kgs.

Bring on my next goal, and a skinny mini me.
Back to top Go down
didles
Part of the furniture
didles

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 12:48 am

OKay so I searched back to my last post here (been a while) and I was 57.7kg this morning I was 55.4kg but ready to lose some extra once I finally go to the loo. Back on Morphine pain killers so hello constipation Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 595690 I did get down to 54.1 so pretty happy I am sat here though with rice crackers and dip for morning tea yummy, and I am still enjoying my glass of wine.

I have notice my food intake has increase somewhat, I had a lovely piece (albeit small) steak last night with a teaspoon of pasta salad same of potato salad, garden salad and some beetroot yum yum pigs bum!!!!

So once I have finally been to the loo and gotten over TTOM I will let you know.

Congrats to all you girls you are truly doing fabulously great!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Josie2
Part of the furniture
Josie2

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 11:02 pm

Wow Nic - they are impressed for good reason! I am also on Vit D supplements.
I had a slow week this week with .6 loss but I know it is less than it should have been as it is that TOTM. Hopefully it will pick up next week as I did not quite make my goal of getting under 120 this week. Should make it for next week though unless I totally fall off the wagon so to speak. Lol. Hope everyone has a great week!!
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

WTG Nic!!! You are truely inspirational!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly weigh-ins   Weekly weigh-ins - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly weigh-ins
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next