Sponsor
jen-e

Female
Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Chest pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest pain   Chest pain EmptyMon 31 May 2010, 3:56 am

Karlin,
I hope you got in to see Dr G today! & that he didn't find anything seriously wrong there. Let me know how you go.
jen
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
karlin

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Chest pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest pain   Chest pain EmptySun 30 May 2010, 11:33 am

Thankyou Kaysa for your quick reply. I appreciate it:) I am on 40mg Somac each day as I am a long term sufferer of reflux due to lapband. I had lots of pain in the first two weeks when I took a breath but it stopped and I started feeling better. I will see if I can move my appointment up earlier to see my surgeon.
Cheers,
Karen
Back to top Go down
kaysa9
kaysa9

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Chest pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest pain   Chest pain EmptySun 30 May 2010, 11:19 am

I did have some chest pain as well, but mainly in the first two weeks. It hurt in the bottom of my lungs when I was breathing. You should make sure you have no pneumonia, or reflux. I would call the surgeon if I was you. Probably nothing is wrong, but better be on the safe side.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
karlin

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Chest pain Empty
PostSubject: Chest pain   Chest pain EmptySun 30 May 2010, 11:14 am

Tomorrow will be the start of my fourth week and over the last few days each time I drink water or eat something I get pain in between my breasts and uppper guts area. I also taste bile a lot. Yesterday I felt a bit off all day and this morning at 4am I started heaving bringing up bile and water? bubbles. My chest hurts when I take deep breaths and I only drank water today up until 5pm. Sometimes I tasted bile and sometimes it came back up. This afternoon I ate some pureed food and after three teaspoons I started bringing up some of the food and stopped. Each time I take a sip or eat a teaspoon of food pain radiates out from my chest.
Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? I see my surgeon this week so will be asking him too.
Cheers,
Karen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chest pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest pain   Chest pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Chest pain
Page 1 of 1