Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FNM
FNM

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 11:53 am

I've gone from a 9.5 shoe to a 7. My ring size has gone from an S to am L. I think part of the difference is weight and part less fluid retention. It was fun replacing all my shoes - very liberating to get rid of all those expensive 'mistakes' ie the feet biting shoes from hell!
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 2:26 am

new boots, congrtas.

it's a dream of mine to wear boots again. even in winter I have to wear open toe shoes and my feet are freezing. also to wearing stockings again will be fab
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyThu 07 Jun 2012, 2:05 am

I went in to look at some gorgeous knee high boots the other day and was devastated when the shop assistant came back to say no 9's or 9.5's were left. She mentioned there was one pair of 8's left and I though bugger it, I'll try squeeze into them. I'd fallen in love with them from the catalogue and wanted to see how they looked on.

Was shocked when the 8's turned out to be a perfect fit.

Hubby saw how much my face lit up when I put them on and he insisted that I get them. New sizes>>>??? 542174 So, not only did my shoe size go down, but I also got to tick off one of my milestones, buying a pair of knee high boots. (In the past my calves made that an impossible purchase).

New sizes>>>??? 217555
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:19 pm

Shoe size shrinkage is quite normal, as is the rings problem...I also have had to have bangles resized -- lost one a solid gold one when I didn't take it off soon enough (thankfully eventually found it in my clothes drawer). Post sleeve weight loss also means necklaces will sit lower (less padding to hold it up around the neck.

It really is a great excuse to shop :)
Back to top Go down
Cherryseven
Part of the furniture
Cherryseven

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-05-21

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

5ft4 size 7 for width used to be a 5 or 6, so looks like I'll be needing new clothes and shoes eventually, better start saving.
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 1:56 pm

I am 179cm and a size 10 shoe. My shoes are a bit looser, but not by a whole size.
My rings are too big, but they fitted when I was 76kg when I was married (that is 15kg lighter than now!!)

So summing up I have big feet and big hands with skinny fingers.. lol
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 1:47 pm

Our own secret society of shrinking feet lol....love it

Im only 165cm tall, shoes sizes ranged from a typical 9 to a 10 for boots....only had one pair of the boots as they were the only ones I could get to fit my fat calves lol....not anymore size 8 boots with enough room for a few fingers on the calves....

Decided to get my eternity ring resized that way it will hold my engagement and wedding ring in place for now....

Back to top Go down
Bellshell
Part of the furniture
Bellshell

Female
Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-05-28

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 12:36 pm

I used to be a size 7 shoe, when I put on weight I went up to a size 8. Now I have lost some of my weight (47kilos) my size 8 shoes are floopy, but 7 is still a little small. Be interesting to see when I get another 30 kilos off what my shoe size will be.
Back to top Go down
butterflyfallen
butterflyfallen

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-04-22

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:58 am

No one believes me when i say my shoes are now too big, so glad to see there is a community of us lol! im 5'4 and feet have gone down from a 9.5 to a 9. Ive decided not to resize jewlery till i stop losing weight. Ive always been a shopoholic so im still spending a fortune every size i am - have gone from a 24/26 down to a 16 currently. At first i wasnt going to buy much per size, but that didnt last very long lol! Boobs have gone from a 24E to a 16D/16DD atm and im definatly enjoying the smaller cup size!!
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:35 am

I'm the shorty with big feet - only 5'5" !!

My bra size went from 20D to a 12F. It's proven to be difficult to get this size in normal shops... Certainly not cheap either. God forbid 10G is next. Hubby is delighted tho!
Back to top Go down
Healthymum
Healthymum

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-12-25

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 11:02 am

I'm a size 11 shoe so can't wait for that to go down, only clothes sizes so far (2 sizes down). Rings fit better, a bit loose, and my watch has had two links out already. I can't get over the bra size though!! sorry for TMI but I think my 22kgs has gone from there!!!Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:55 am

5 foot 11. Inches always been a size 12 shoe but now they floppy???? Hmmmm

Oh and one word of warning don't go buying to many new clothes half way through your weight loss it's very depressing having to hand/sell on all your lovely new clothes that you only wore once as now they don't fit! Lol!!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:32 am

Nope I'm only 5"6 :)
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:30 am

i find it interesting reading this that we are all a size 9 shoe or up!!!

i am a size 11 norm - now bought a size 10 - but i am broad so will always be either way.

but yes .....all size 9 or more - interesting

are we all above 5'7?
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 9:23 am

I also forgot to say, another thing i have had to downsize is my glasses, they kept falling and sliding off my face

Erin
Back to top Go down
Look@MeNow
Look@MeNow

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-02-19

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 9:23 am

...the rings that is!
Back to top Go down
Look@MeNow
Look@MeNow

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-02-19

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 9:14 am

I was slimmer when I got married. I'm looking forward to being able to take them off!
Back to top Go down
DHS
DHS

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2012-01-20

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 2:04 pm

My rings are now in the case waiting to resize or remount as needed.
Hadn't thought too much about shoes, but wld like to go down a size as wld make finding shoes in like easier, I'm a 11 or ten now so will see. I've also seen ppl write that their head shrinks!
I will need all new cloths soon as all getting big now and am sleeved on 14th this month so will need help I think to plan a functional wardrobe, so used to buying what I can and making do which ends up with quite a bit of mismatched stuff and stuff I don't like...will love to love my clothes :)
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

a friend spent $4000 on new clothes, shoes etc after she lost weight with the sleeve. she is a business executive so I don't think I will be spending that much but wow - gotta love shopping
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:42 pm

I have lost a full shoe size and had to move my engagement and eternity ring to my right hand to keep them on, have another smaller ring on with my wedding ring to keep it on my left hand. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 10:00 am

Haha great thread. I have always struggled to buy young fashionable or just any shoes being a size 12, well got dressed up this morning, just cause I can, & last winters shoes where loose & floppy on me. Hmmmm wonder if size 11s are easier to find :)
Locked my rings up before they get flung off my new skinny fingers!! & I've had my watch down sized twice!!
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 7:14 am

I've twisted cotton thread around my wedding and engagement ring, on the underside. It will do until I finish losing weight.

Haven't lost shoe length, but have gone from a wide fit to regular. LOVE seeing my foot bones. Weird, huh ?
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 7:06 am

Exactly the same! From shoe size 9 or 9.5 to an 8; and none of my rings fit. Questions re my marriage have been asked...! Ring now on my middle finger. Will wait a month or two before I re-size them. Only too happy to!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 2:02 am

My shoe size has gone from an 11 to a 9...

None of my rings fit at all anymore. Must get them re-sized eventually.
Back to top Go down
kayt83
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-03-21

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 1:37 am

Yes definitely - I've gone from a shoe size of 10 to 8.5! And my rings have been resized twice now, from a 'V' to an 'N'!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New sizes>>>??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sizes>>>???   New sizes>>>??? Empty

Back to top Go down

New sizes>>>???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next