4 posters
AuthorMessage
bringingbackme
bringingbackme

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-04-10

How quickly did you drop dress sizes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 1:30 am

LittleMissCee wrote:
From memory, I had gone from a 22-24 to around a 16-18 at that point.
Wow!! That's soo impressive... maybe I am just going to have to wing it, and do a shop the week I go... which is annoying as the UK/US big winter coats are all on SALE!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 1:08 am

From memory, I had gone from a 22-24 to around a 16-18 at that point.
Back to top Go down
bringingbackme
bringingbackme

Female

PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 3:38 am

Cool! Thank you!! That's AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 2:01 am

Seems so long ago now!

But I started out at 155 kg, wearing anything from a 26-34. And from a quick look back at my diary, around seven weeks post op, I fit into a City Chic large, which they said is around a 20.

KMart/Target type clothes, I was a 20-22.

So I reckon you might drop more than one size.
Back to top Go down
Chongololo
Part of the furniture
Chongololo

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 12:34 am

Hi :)

first, think about how you have lost weight before - I always seem to lose it from the top down, so bum and thighs are last! Bearing that in mind, and being a natural hourglass (now pear, *SOB* my boooobs...) I had to lose a good 20kg to jump down a jeans size, the bigger you are the more you lose before you skip to the next size i found.

that saying that it is 5 or so kg for a dress size are talking the difference between 10 and 12, not 22 and 24!!

so, 9 weeks plus opti - if you were me, I would have just managed a smaller jeans size, but would have definitely gone down one or two sizes up top.

I would buy a fabulous cinched fit and flare coat from asos :) then you don't have to worry so much about what the bottom half does!!

enjoy your journey.
Back to top Go down
bringingbackme
bringingbackme

Female

PostSubject: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 11:44 pm

So, I am heading to New Zealand, 9weeks post my sleeve. I am in a clothing dilemma! It will be FREEZING and I have no clothes. At the moment all the US and UK stores have their winter stuff for sale, so I want to try and get some bargains - especially for things like a big coat etc. Would it be reasonable to think I would have dropped a dress size by then? Is that too high an expectation, or did most drop more in that first 2 months. I will be on Opti for 3weeks prior to the Op. Then we are there for 3 weeks.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How quickly did you drop dress sizes?   How quickly did you drop dress sizes? Empty

Back to top Go down

How quickly did you drop dress sizes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: