AuthorMessage
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-05-24

I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 3:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all, my name is Christina, i am 24, and live in Richmond, NSW. I weigh in at 120kgs, my BMI is 42, and I have decided to get sleeved. Very excited right now, but im sure I will get nervous the closer it gets.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
uncleluck
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 2:31 pm

Hi Christina and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 1:35 pm

Hi Christina,

Welcome welcome - Glad things are going ahead well for you. I remember when it all finally became real for me and I had dates for appointments and surgeries etc I was soo excited too - such a good feeling. keep us posted :)
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 1:21 pm

Well done Christina, that's exciting that things are moving along for you!
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 5:42 am

hey hey hey

so i had my initial appointment it went well, and i had my 1st pysch and nutristion appointment booked for 5th july, but they rung me today and can fit me in tomorrow yay! Things are moving along well! :)
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 1:31 pm

bigbigsixrocks wrote:
hi,

i have my first consultation with Dr Russell on the 19 of next month

Good Luck with your appointment.
Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to your health.

javascript:emoticonp('I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 65317')
Back to top Go down
bigbigsixrocks
bigbigsixrocks

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 1:26 pm

hi,

i have my first consultation with Dr Russell on the 19 of next month
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 8:45 pm

Christina you will love Dr Taylor and the everyone at The OClinic. They are an amazing team and you will be well looked after. He is strict with his patients but his results speak for themselves. Zero leaks.

To help with my weight loss - I completely changed my eating habits. I used to eat so much junk. Chocolate, chips, hot chips, pizza just any junk in general. I told myself I was eating well but that was a load of BS. Once I decided to be sleeved I was determined to change everything. I don't eat any carbs apart from the very occasional small amount of rice. I don't eat any junk and I stopped drinking alcohol (I didn't really drink that much before). I also stopped drinking diet coke and when I go out I have a lemonade instead. At week 9 post op I started exercising. Just walking for a little bit then I got on my cross trainer that I have here at home. I only do 3 days a week for 30 minutes and I also play tennis one day a week. About 8-9 weeks ago I started going to the gym so I could tone up a bit. I still do my 30 minutes of cardio but I also do a weights program designed for me by the trainers to tone up as well. I only go 3 days a week and of course play tennis once a week still.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 1:33 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 217555
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 12:58 pm

Wow Kate you have list over 50kgs in 9 months, they would be my dream results, what have you done to aid the loss?
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 12:56 pm

Hi all
I have my first consultation with Dr Craig Taylor on 7th June he's from the o clinic and have only heard great things about him so very happy with that.
Back to top Go down
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 11:13 am

Hi Christina,

Welcome to the forum i am sure you wont regret your decision.

who are you being sleeved by i am due to be sleeved on the 6th June by Dr Roy Bracanstino from circle of care they are great he is such a caring doctor which puts my mind at ease.

if you have any questions just ask everyone on the forum are really helpful with any thoughts you may have...

good luck
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 10:28 am

Hi Christina,

I also am waiting for my sleeve op, and don't yet have a date. I arrived on teh forum a couple of weeks ago and have found everyone to be really supportive and welcoming.

Takce care,

Janet
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 6:45 am

Hi Christina and welcome to the forum. I was 123kg pre sleeve so we have similar start weights. I love my sleeve, it has given me my life back. I'm sure you will love yours too. Good luck.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 3:45 am

hi christina

welcome to the forum full of great people, best of luck with your journey. Plenty of members here have plenty of experience so if you have any questions im sure they will be able to help.

Erin
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 3:43 am

Hi,

Welcome aboard. I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 120705
Back to top Go down
christinajg87
Part of the furniture
christinajg87

Female

PostSubject: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 3:21 am

Hi all, my name is Christina, i am 24, and live in Richmond, NSW. I weigh in at 120kgs, my BMI is 42, and I have decided to get sleeved. Very excited right now, but im sure I will get nervous the closer it gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have finally made the decision to sleeve   I have finally made the decision to sleeve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have finally made the decision to sleeve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2