Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Trouble sleeping post surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping post surgery?   Trouble sleeping post surgery? EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 1:28 am

i know mine is stress

but i did go through phases, sleep great then not so great. not sure my body is used to sleeping well as i always had restless nights. so maybe the body is just adjusting itself.

yes 2 weeks out babe ur still gonna be restless. once ur back to work ithink u will find ur self sleeping better.

mine is stress related lately (slept like a log last night)
Back to top Go down
CherryRipe
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping post surgery?   Trouble sleeping post surgery? EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 11:49 pm

Osrick - ummm....sorry you've been having such a hard time. I hope the sun starts to shine today!
Strawberrychick: I went through the same cycle and I know a bazillion other people on other sites have too. I'm now sleeping better than ever - no more midnight loo vists - YAY. You'll be sleeping like a baby in no time, provided of course you have no mitigating factors (stress etc).
Back to top Go down
ozrick33
Part of the furniture
ozrick33

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping post surgery?   Trouble sleeping post surgery? EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 11:28 pm

I have had some trouble sleeping. The problem is there is so much going on post op that it is unrelated to the sleeve it hard to know what the cause is. We buried my father-in-law 3 days post-op, my sister has just has brain surgery and this week my Mother-in-law had a heart attack. Good thing I am getting healthy. So I am not sure Strawberry. I think there can be quite a recovery period from the anesthetic. Also our bodies are going through some serious upheaval.

I have taken mersondyl night time for when I have had pain at night and the calmative in them also knocks me out. Not wanting to push you into medication, just works for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydneyinsurancebroker.com.au
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Trouble sleeping post surgery?   Trouble sleeping post surgery? EmptyTue 01 May 2012, 7:15 pm

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone else has had trouble sleeping post surgery and if so, if you know what it's related to.

I was sleeved two weeks ago and ever since have had a lot of trouble falling asleep - I lie awake for hours. Once I'm asleep there's no problem, it's just so hard to fall asleep.

Any words of wisdom appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble sleeping post surgery?   Trouble sleeping post surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble sleeping post surgery?
Page 1 of 1