AuthorMessage
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I went to a seminar on band and sleeve on the 22nd Feb, I decided then that the sleeve was for me and have been arguing with medibank every since. Have been with them for 4 yrs, then changed to mbf for 6 months and then when i went back to medibank they informed me that their policy is that i need to wait out another 12 mth period for hospital cover. I HAVE BEEN VERY FRUSTRATED and annoyed by this so finally rang mbf back today and they said " come on over, pay your backdated premiums and we'll oretend your've been with us forever, no more wait period!" sooo its all go for me. Am going to book an appt with Dr Nolan fron Sthport next week and can't decide whether to get sleeved before my trip to Thailand or upon my return?? I guess its a bit presumptious to buy clothing in a sz 14 whilst over there but I realllllly want to? Maybe i just have to go back again after surgery and goal weight and go nuts.. whats your thoughts? Anyways, Hi guys, I'm Lana. I'm very excited about being sleeved, I'm 110 kg, and have been dieting or feeling inadequate and self conscious for about 20 yrs of my life. I REFUSE to do another 23 years of dieting. Bring on my new life, and new body.

For people who didn't have to lose more than 40 kg, did your skin spring back with you or are you now considering having a tummy tuck and things to put it all back where it started? Very curious to know and don't know whom else to ask.

My husband knows my wishes for sleeving, my close friends do but I don't intend to tell anyone else, including my family, they would not understand and would stay stoopid things and just generally crawl up my nostrils.
My two girls are 7 and 8 so too little to understand but I'm very much looking forward to being that mama who kicks ball and plays soccer and swims without feeling like I need to be wearing a pair of pants and ling sleeve shirt.

Enough babble from me, feel free to say hi and if you have any answers to my silly questions, feel free to answer them too, te hehehe

Lana
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
curvylana
Part of the furniture

PostSubject: I DO have alot to ask more so than say   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 4:01 am

but alot of silly things on my mind and things I really look forward to doing like throwing away my SPANX and control top knickers!! I speak thai and end up there about once a year but this year i am the heaviest I have ever been and it seemed a bit daunting for me, however after a big long convo with husband today, we have decided to forgo going to wear i know i can buy plus sized clothing over there and enjoy buying smaller things in my treasure chest for after the sleeve. With high Heel shoes!!! Feel like i've put most of the things I enjoy on hold and it feels like I've got hope and deteremination now that this sleeve is definately in the cards.

We have decided bout the trip to eat, drink, be massaged to the edge of our being, island hop and generally make this trip relaxing and quiet rather than a shopping hectic fest. I can get to go back and do all that when i FIT more stuff, te hehehhee. Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 314562

Thought about all the things skinny people said to me about what would happen when i got skinny last night, like i would get all wrinkly when i lost the fat out of my face.. guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hope yoiur all having a wonderful sunday and I'll be sure to keep you up to date with when my appt is to get sleeved and do one of those ticker thingymebobs.:D
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 12:08 am

i just have a question re the size 14 clothes

are their 14 like our 14? careful u be gettin size 12 by mistake - but thats not a bad thing ;)

wohooh your leaving on a jet plane (JON denver)...sing along girls
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 11:57 pm

Lana, I just wanted to give you a belated welcome! I think you need to start your diary soon, because you have so much to say, and these 'welcome' threads tend to get lost after a few weeks!

Welcome! I was done nearly one year ago, and have not regretted it.

Hello
Back to top Go down
kimmi

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 8:50 am

Your a lady full of wisdom never looked at it like that but i shall bloody good idea xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6JKlCv/] [i
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: I'm currently googling   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 8:25 am

Tummy tuck operations for when i'm all slim. Nothing like putting the crate before the horse, te hehehe, typical me! just like me going shipping for size 14 clothing being my current size, just a wee bit presumptious, lol.. silly Lana... I will mystique, i will enjoy, i will relish and I will have my booking all booked in before i go so that i come back looking forward to it, WAHOO. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

grrr i did a really big long reply to you - and it disappeared into the cyber space - maybe if i give it a moment it will fly back in

but basically i was saying - let your flight on your holiday be like leaving a life of bad surgery results behind, and the flight home is your new life, new results and positive outcomes.

enjoy your time away - savour every moment, enjoy the chillaxing and the relaxing, get your massages, eat something scrummy and really enjoy it.

I believe that we are taking something out of our body - not putting a foreign body in - so the after shocks shouldnt be so bad, and btw - i believe that the mesh on a hernia repair WAS THE MOST painful thing i came out of - not often u come out of surgery screaming - i scared the nurses lol... i have a high pain threshold too!
Back to top Go down
kimmi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 7:38 am

Hi Angelmystique

OOO Yeah i got Dr Steve Watson tell you a little about me i had gastric banding some 11 years ago at my heaviest i was 144 got down to my lightest 79 worked well then bang last 4 years went bad my port brooke 4 times had to have that fixed the about this time last year i had it out after nearly a year of eat vomit fluid in fluid out dilation of the esophagus so it was removes................just wish i had kept it out but silly me had it put back in yet again weight climbing back up to 98 kilos still fluid in coming out vomiting all the time

.....then january 10th this year had been vomiting for 5 days straight........ had that swollow stuff that dye you talk about my tummy had closed off nothing going down but i could have told them that had been sick 5 days straight they operated that afternoon took it out now i go for sleeving i have had to wait 3 months........... for healing and i have a trip to bali on the 28th march come home the 8th april so he will operate the following monday.

Im just say a little scared see had a hernia repair about 2 years ago through all the vomiting then had emergency surgery on that a week later to get the mesh back out body got a huge soroma they had to drain had drains on for 3 weeks .....my old tummy has had a real beating i have also had 3 c sections and 2 of them got infected one requiring further surgery to repair...............so i will be honest i a little scared of a leak but not scared enough not to do it ....... My surgeon knows my tummy better than anyone been in there so many times with the band and the hernia .

I have told him my concerns and he will take extra care and iv antibiotics ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just go hell i dont want a world of pain when i wake was all ok really with the other operations just more shoulder tip pain heat pack works wonders and i shall be taking it with me lol...........

so see im desperate to get back down UNDER 79 KILOS but evan more desperate to finish this 11 YEAR journey and hit 65 kilos and anything under that well HELL ILL BE LIKE A FISH IN WATER GOD DAMM SMILING

Thanks for chatting I want to stay in touch see how your doing and one day when your up to it maybe evan share a coffee

Cheers Kimmi
Back to top Go down
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 6:05 am

Hi ya Curvy

Welcome- I am another Gold Coaster - dont forget Gold Coast Meet-up March. Wonderful group of ladies from pre - post sleeve.

Unfortunately I wont to be attending as I am being sleeved 20th at Greenslopes Private by Justin Greenslades.

Dr Nolan has a fabulous reputation, many of my friends have been sleeved by him and are over the moon. And dont forget Fiona Brown his Dietician wonderful lady.

I have already lost 23 kgs from previous Lap Band which I had taken out in January, and have another 15-18 kgs to lose. I have already got an unsightly stomach apron and loose skin on my boobs. So as soon as I am at optimal weight I will be off to the Plastic Surgeon.Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 878453 Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 878453 Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 2329

Have a great Holiday and hope to see you at next Gold Coast Meet-up.

Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 217555 Val
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Mammabear   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 5:43 am

We actually are pretty much the same age, sameish weight when starting and same goal before forty, you are an inspiration to me, thank you.

and mystique, can;'t WAIT to read your progress!

xxoo
Lana
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Depending on Dr Nolan I will    Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 5:39 am

try to get into him next week to book the sleeve date for May when i return from Thailand, I can NOT wait to start the journey. Yoiu are kinda the same weight as me mammabear when you started, hows ya skin held up? do i try and vibrate my way to tonage? lol
Back to top Go down
mammabear25
Part of the furniture
mammabear25

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 5:15 am

Hey curvy well done with the sleeve decision, its changed my life...go buy those clothes, my starting weight was 108.3kg day of surgery, and im now 78.5kg so 200g off 30kg in 6 months, so it will happen....

Welcome to the world of sleevers, let us know when you are planning your sleeve:)
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 5:10 am

lol Lana what are heels?

being 5'9 i never wore many heels due to my ex hubby being an inch shorter lol.

then i got too fat and too wobbly on them, but yes i thought that too - shoes!!! and sexy lingerie

or going to buy something off the rack omgggggggggggg the dreams are endless.

I guess I want my other half say to me the day he met me again - i was 50kg lighter then - your so beautiful............ hes loving caring and giving man (stubborn too lol) but to hear those words again and actually accept he means them would be brilliant
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Another one   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 4:55 am

(can you tell all my friends are naturally thin, no one else to ask these queries.

I have not been about the wear heels for YEARS. I have always put this down to my ankles and knees being weak from supporting my weight. Has anyone whon has lost the weight found a new love and wearablility of high heels? I miss em, i wanna wear them again.. someone give me some hope, lol xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 4:54 am

kimmi

the dye test is done usually same day or next day after operation, depends on xray availability or something. I just remember being really doped out still and just drank this liquid licorice which was vile! lucky for me the xray guy let me sip just two bits. It shows if the staples have held or if there is a leak. If there is a leak they have to go back and fix it before u have any liquids by mouth.

hard not to throw it up - but was so sleepy lol.

My dr is Kevin Dolan - based in Glengarry (duncraig) area - would highly recommend him - he charges no gap cover for private health only a $1k admin fee $600 sleep doctor fee and $200 for HIF xs on hospital. Due to my weight i went to Hollywood hospital. Very good there - highly recommend them just take your own pillow lol.

dolan is very dry humour but bloody good.

Have you not researched a surgeon yet?
Back to top Go down
kimmi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 3:18 am

Hi Angelmystique

Thanks for answering so can i ask i have not herd of the dye test whats about and when do you have that done also where did you have your surgery and who performed your operation

and as weird as it may sound about who would want to read your story im thinking there would be loads of people i get on here daily have look as everybody is different ...... and im certainly looking forward to here how your going

thanks Kimmi
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 2:37 am

Lana

gosh doesnt sound weird AT ALL!.. take your time and enjoy one thing at a time.

as far as surgery - 2 ceasers, 2 hernia repairs and a mesh inserted, gall bladder removal and last year appendix out. the gall bladder was the worst for gas, but i guess it depends on the sleep doctor.

I just found my neck sore so maybe take a heat pack with you - good ones are from nutri metics which are gels and can be put in fridge freezer or microwave and sit nicely. I have a few here if you need one let me know.

I have enough various size clothes in my wardrobe, mainly winter so it will be soooo nice to get them to fit and then throw them out after winter - omg i have ALWAYS dreaded shopping but quietly i am looking forward to it.

Nope i think the same as you - regarding how you look and feel compared to the true weight - am sure there is a name for this - i call it reverse anorexia - we are fat but think we are thin lol

big big big hugs x
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Oh my   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

You are all sooo lovely, and i really appreciate all your help. I have decided to wait til my return from Thailand to get my surgery. I know this sounds a bit "weird" but i have had two ceasers, a broken right femur and just in oct broken my leg/ankle in three different places and have 15 pins and a big scar down my leg so I'm not at all worried about surgery or scarring, or gas in my tum ( had it with one Ceasar- blergh). Feel like a fraud buying small clothing when im 110 kg. Another weird query for the newbies? Does anyone else have an issue with "unless i look in a full length mirror- i actually perceive me alot smaller than I really am? or is this not normal? I feel like i;m a big 16 most of the time until I catch glimpse of my very large tum and it puts me into a spin of feeling crap about my self again. My husband is supportive but slightly against me having the surgery as he has been with me day in day out for 17 years and says I don';t eat enough to justify having the sleeve, my head says, and the dietician at the seminar said, you don't get overweight if your calories dont exceed your outtage.,, and i'm just completely over it being an issue, i just want it to be a NON-Issue for the rest of my life. I do not want to be like my dad whom at 65 is still dieting and struggling. :( I can see me being a part of the furniture) xxo Lana
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:05 pm

Kimmi

Hi and thanks for friends request (didnt see it lol)

I am doing fine thanks - considering I just had major surgery lol

Given my weight, My sleep doctor said he used heavy meds, but really was knocked out and woke up about 2 hours later - very groggy but could hear things. No real Gas pain, just a little tender around the wounds. It was more the mild reflux like bubbles when drinking -have to remember to sip and not gulp like a teaspoon at a time. Wait a moment then have another - best advice - deep breaths it helps it pass. The oesophegus (or however u spell it) will be sore due to tubes etc.

The worst thing was the dye test - esp as my throat was so dry. Managed to hold it down though. Finally could sleep on my side last night for first time - heaven!!!.

I will try and start a diary today - i am a little bit weird on that - i think who wants to read my drivel lol but I understand how one person can encorouge anothers without realising it.

I found the coffee optifast really good, had 1/2 opti bar for morning tea, salad for lunch , rest of opti for afternoon tea and then soup or vegies for dinner the best (this was my 2 weeks opti diet).

I am learning now what i can and cant have - like 1/4 coffee inmorning - but listen to your body i think is the key.

Congrats hun and we are all here foryou
Back to top Go down
kimmi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

Hi Angelique

How you feeling can i also ask how you felt when you woke up and hoe your traveling now Im being sleeved on the 16th april in Sjog Murdoch i have had to wait 3 months as i was a bander......

Just looking on here getting as much info from you all as i can I have had a chat with Bev on here loverly lady wow she looks great keeps me inspired as well of all the other loverly people i have been lucky enough to have had advice from ...... i will be following your journey to see how things are going so please share xxx

all the best Kimmi
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:41 pm

hi Lana

Well i am a newbie too (a whole 35 posts).

I was sleeved on 29th feb, so I am fresh out of hospital. Personally I would wait until after your trip.

Your body needs time to recover, and I am not sure how going sky high with pressure cabins, open wounds (or nearly healed) and a country that you can pick up any bug very easily! would be worth it.

I am with HIF - no issues, fantastic. Only paid my excess thats it. I have a massive amount to lose, so the loose skin for me is an issue. But if you start slow and expect a gradual loss and work out right I believe you will be fine. Age and weight is not my friend lol.

But congratulations, remember this is not a race, but a road we take to get healthy and happy :).

If i can go to bali weight of 171 kg, and manage, am sure you will. It will let you really ENJOY what life can offer while yoru there and appreciate it.

Book your sleeve data ASAP, its a day closer to life you want :)
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Part of the furniture
Hannah

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:18 pm

Hi Lana
Welcome to the forum. He is a great surgeon, I was sleeved by Dr Nolan in Oct 2010.
Purchase the size 14 clothes because you will get in to them. I am now wearing an 8 and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever fit into size 8's.
It does depend on how busy his schedule is. I saw him in Sept and was sleeved 3 weeks later. I personally would not have travelled on holiday for about 4 weeks after surgery. Couple of reason's is the liquid, puree and mushy diet is a bit difficult whilst away on a holiday. I only felt back to normal after about 4 weeks after surgery.
There is a Gold Coast meet up on the 24 March at Rosser Park, have a look at the Meet up section.
Take Care
Christa
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 12:00 pm

Lana, I guess it depends on when you can get a surgery date and if you are prepared to be on puree or soft/mushy food while you are away. Have a really good think about how you think this may impact your trip. If you can deal with it then go for it but when it all boils down to it only you can decide. Discuss it with your surgeon as well, I'm sure he/she will be able to shed some light on things. Thanks for your kind words, I keep forgetting that my pics are there. Good luck with your initial consult, let us know how you got on and if you decided to go in before you go away.

Kate
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Hi Kate   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:34 am

The trip is the 20th April this year but i really am dreading the whole extender belt and small seat syndrome we all started with and feel very conscious of. I tend to go every year but have gained another five kg since last year so know its g0ing to be even more uncomfortable..:(. I looked at the gallery, GREAT inspiration and incentive to get my stuff sorted to do this thing as soon as humanly possible. You look fantastic, can't wait for it to be me!
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:33 am

Hi curvylana,

welcome to the sleevers support group. Congrats on your decision to get the sleeve. My sleeve was done on Dec 1 by Dr Jordaan at the Pindara and he has done a brilliant job. So far I've lost abt 17kgs of my 30kgs and my skin has snapped back nicely, probably because I've lost my weight gradually.

You will find lots of information in the diaries of those who have been sleeved and each has progressed differently. Join your sleevers month - the support you'll get there is invaluable. Best of luck to you.

cheers,
lulumac
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:31 am

Hi Lana and welcome to the forum. Don't ever think that any questions you ask are silly. Nothing is off limits and you will always find someone who can help you out. As for the skin springing back I can't help you with that one ( one of those times when someone else will answer your question, lol)as I was only sleeved 6 months ago. I have lost 42kg and I'm going to try and wait 12 months or so after I lose all my weight to decide on a tummy tuck or not and maybe a breast lift as well. I've just signed up to one of my local gyms to do some light weights to help tone up. When is your trip to Thailand?

Kate
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female

PostSubject: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:51 am

I went to a seminar on band and sleeve on the 22nd Feb, I decided then that the sleeve was for me and have been arguing with medibank every since. Have been with them for 4 yrs, then changed to mbf for 6 months and then when i went back to medibank they informed me that their policy is that i need to wait out another 12 mth period for hospital cover. I HAVE BEEN VERY FRUSTRATED and annoyed by this so finally rang mbf back today and they said " come on over, pay your backdated premiums and we'll oretend your've been with us forever, no more wait period!" sooo its all go for me. Am going to book an appt with Dr Nolan fron Sthport next week and can't decide whether to get sleeved before my trip to Thailand or upon my return?? I guess its a bit presumptious to buy clothing in a sz 14 whilst over there but I realllllly want to? Maybe i just have to go back again after surgery and goal weight and go nuts.. whats your thoughts? Anyways, Hi guys, I'm Lana. I'm very excited about being sleeved, I'm 110 kg, and have been dieting or feeling inadequate and self conscious for about 20 yrs of my life. I REFUSE to do another 23 years of dieting. Bring on my new life, and new body.

For people who didn't have to lose more than 40 kg, did your skin spring back with you or are you now considering having a tummy tuck and things to put it all back where it started? Very curious to know and don't know whom else to ask.

My husband knows my wishes for sleeving, my close friends do but I don't intend to tell anyone else, including my family, they would not understand and would stay stoopid things and just generally crawl up my nostrils.
My two girls are 7 and 8 so too little to understand but I'm very much looking forward to being that mama who kicks ball and plays soccer and swims without feeling like I need to be wearing a pair of pants and ling sleeve shirt.

Enough babble from me, feel free to say hi and if you have any answers to my silly questions, feel free to answer them too, te hehehe

Lana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld   Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another fresh fresh newbie from Qld
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2