3 posters
AuthorMessage
nesssie31
nesssie31

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-27

general feeling of nausea Empty
PostSubject: Re: general feeling of nausea   general feeling of nausea EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:18 pm

thanks guys:)

its the multivit tab....YUK, tryed a few diff, syprdyn, centrum, i didnt have a problem with cenovis prior to surgery, but the dietian says they are too big at the moment:(

ive been to the docs and the dietian, and they both recon to try some other multivits, also it may settle like you said, acturlly this weeks isnt so bad:)

take care

nessie
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: general feeling of nausea   general feeling of nausea EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Nessie how are you travelling with your protein and fluid intake. If you are not getting enough this may cause nausea and weakness. Also, what type of tablets re you taking? Is there something that may be upsetting your tummy ?- check with your pharmacist or GP to see if any of the tablets can cause nausea. Would be worth discussing your symptoms with your surgeon / a doctor, they may be able to help. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: general feeling of nausea   general feeling of nausea EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

Hi Nesssie31, I found for about 6-8 weeks post op I would get nauseous after taking my multi vitamin. I tried taking it after I'd eaten, before I'd eaten (big mistake) and after only just having a coffee. Nothing really worked and eventually it just stopped happening. Sorry not much help really. Someone else may have a good suggestion for you.

Kate
Back to top Go down
nesssie31
nesssie31

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: general feeling of nausea   general feeling of nausea EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:40 am

hello:)

im 4 weeks post op now and sometimes i still get nausea, especially after taking tablets, sometimes up to a good few hrs post:(

does anyone have the same, if so how did you get rid of it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general feeling of nausea   general feeling of nausea Empty

Back to top Go down

general feeling of nausea
Page 1 of 1