Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Sleeve Booked on 29th  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Booked on 29th    Sleeve Booked on 29th  EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 11:06 am

thanks very much to you both.

I make my own soup too - i figure best way to have variety for the vegies, so I alternate vegies and salad. mind you soup in these 40 degree days is not pleasant.

Yes I found i feel better having my 4litres of water a day so far.

I have found i am sweating, i dont sweat! i can only put this down to my higher intake of water.

This is gonna sound weird but the weight loss is a bonus. I want to be healthy and be able to excercise and fit into chairs and clothes etc.

This forum has been great help.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Booked on 29th    Sleeve Booked on 29th  EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 6:01 am

Hi Tammy and welcome to the forum.

Strawberry shakes and berry bars were my favourite opti's. Agree, keep up the vegies and lots of fluids. The next 10 days will fly!

Wishing you all the best with your surgery and journey.

Sleeve Booked on 29th  217555 Sleeve Booked on 29th  217555
Back to top Go down
snowbunny
Part of the furniture
snowbunny

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Booked on 29th    Sleeve Booked on 29th  EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 2:41 am

Hi Tammy

The Opti Diet can be challenging - but try to stick with it. I too enjoyed the coffee drink and cuppucino bar. The vegie soup was just bearable, I prefered the shakes.

Keep your vegie intake up, I do not think you can eat too many vegies.

5kg ina week is a great achievement and this weight loss alone should keep you motivated for the next ten days. You are doing great, keep it up.

I made up my own vegie soup with stock, curry powder, cumin, tomatoes (in tin) and whatever vegies were in the fridge. I found it much tastier than the Opti ones.

Keep your water intake up too, you will need to 'practice' carrying a bottle of water around everywhere and having a sip every 5 min or so.

Good Luck

Snowbunny
Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Sleeve Booked on 29th    Sleeve Booked on 29th  EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 1:32 am

Hi There

New here - I have booked in for my sleeve on the 29th Feb - special day - only happens every 4 years!!

I have started my opti - not seen nutrionist.. started opti - love the coffee one - and teh cappucino bar -am gettin sick of my vegetable soup - finding i am having about 3 cups of greens a day - is this too much?

Any advice from here on in would be most appreciated.

Oh weight start 171.1kg

Now 166.0kg

only bene on opti 7 days.. 10 days to go.

Tammy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeve Booked on 29th    Sleeve Booked on 29th  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeve Booked on 29th
Page 1 of 1