2 posters
AuthorMessage
bianca21
bianca21

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-05-20

new here. sleeve booked Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here. sleeve booked   new here. sleeve booked EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:36 am

Hi Miss Gabz
I thought he was direct and to the point. Has a good sense of humour but tries to talk you out of the surgery due to the risks involved. It's his job to find out if you are truly ready for the procedure and to change your life forever. He is a little blunt but he needs to be I think. When is your surgery? Are you having it at Glengarry as well?
Back to top Go down
miss gabz

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-21

PostSubject: Hi there I saw Dr dolan last week...did you find him a little impersonal??   new here. sleeve booked EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 10:17 pm

bianca21 wrote:
Hi everyone. I saw dr dolan today for my first visit and sleeve booked at glengarry on 2 july. Very nervous but so excited. Have appt with dietitian in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
bianca21
bianca21

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-05-20

PostSubject: new here. sleeve booked   new here. sleeve booked EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 4:32 pm

Hi everyone. I saw dr dolan today for my first visit and sleeve booked at glengarry on 2 july. Very nervous but so excited. Have appt with dietitian in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new here. sleeve booked   new here. sleeve booked Empty

Back to top Go down

new here. sleeve booked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: