7 posters
AuthorMessage
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Hi from tha Central Coast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 1:58 am

I'm exactly the same - incredibly short tempered with almost zero patience Boggled AND I've been stuck on the same weight (2.2ks down) for 3 days too which just sh*ts me cause I've been following this dam diet pretty much to the letter Hi from tha Central Coast  68366 aaaarrrggghhhh!!! Whinge Whinge Whinge ahhhh that feels better!!! ONLY 1 wk to go woo hooooooo fart
Back to top Go down
Tubstar

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

Hey BextaRoxta we will def keep in touch!! I've just been checking out the sept sleevers and wow ours is coming up!!

I've pretty much got all the same feelings as you. I'm trying to be compliant on the opti but i feel dizzy etc it is much harder at work and I'm really crabby!! - not sure the crabby bit is new though!!!

Just over a week now.......
Back to top Go down
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:13 am

Hey Tubstar how cool that we're the same date & almost same weight Hi from tha Central Coast  65317 It'll be great to stay in touch throughout this crazy journey Hi from tha Central Coast  692790 have a ton of emotions going on reading about the recent surgeries I.e thinking what if ... But trying to keep it in check & trying to focus on the +ves & benefits and how my new life is going to look instead I'm sure yr prob the same - I really just want it all over & I'll cross each bridge as I come to it... I have a good surgeon, am having it done at a great hospital, will have prepared via pretty good compliance on the Opt fast intensive diet... I can't do much more & I'm sure yr the same - its just luck of the draw I guess, fingers crossed we'll be part of the September Sleeve Sailors - sailing right thru the whole procedure & recovery like a breeze!!!

Shan, feeling a little better this end of the day, still a little light headed but no more nausea Hi from tha Central Coast  64827 Thank goodness ;-)
Back to top Go down
Shan

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:29 am

Nothing worse than being sick when your on the opti. You have no energy as it is without throwing sickness into the mix. Hope you feel better soon xx
Back to top Go down
Tubstar

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:36 am

Hi bexta

We're same date sleevers!! I'm on opti too but really struggling!! Must just suck it up though!!

We're pretty much same weight too. I'm looking forward to hearing about your journey!! (sorry sounds really corny lol...)
Back to top Go down
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:09 am

Yr absolutely right Shan - never going to put those kgs back on! It's amazing to think of the weightloss like that ;-) feeling quite unwell today - my partner has a virus at the moment with similar symptoms (dizzy, light headed, nauseous, hard to focus, coordination out etc) so I think I may have the same virus that she has - she felt like this over the weekend...
Back to top Go down
Shan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 10:49 pm

Congratulations and that's 2.2kgs your never going to see again.

Hi from tha Central Coast  65317

Not long to go now..
Back to top Go down
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 9:11 am

thanks heaps gals - yeah day 5 on Opti, so far so good, 2.2kgs down which is great! Have joined the September thread so can keep up with the sleevings ;-)
Back to top Go down
Shan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 6:31 am

Yay bextaroxta. How exciting!! Totaly normal to be nervous. Good luck with the optifast and as lizziec said such a short time in the whole scheme of things. Hope the time flys and look forward to hearing how you go.

Shannon xx
Back to top Go down
Liz
Part of the furniture
Liz

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:50 am

That's great bextaRoxta. All the very best on your journey and make sure you check out the monthly thread for September sleevers. It is really great to keep up with others who are going through the same thing as yourself.
Stay positive once you start on the Optifast and realize it is only a very short space of time in your overall journey.

Good luck.

Liz xx
Back to top Go down
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female

PostSubject: All booked for my sleeve!!!   Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:06 am

Yipppeeee! I have my surgery date - I go under the knife 20 September @ Gosford Private - woo HOO... Super excited but nervous at the same time but I'm sure that's pretty normal! Officially need to start Opti 6th September not looking fwd to that 2 wks lead up but will suck it up just like everyone has too! Can't wait to commence my new life of health & happiness ;-))) Hi from tha Central Coast  314541
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012, 2:00 pm

Hi bexta

Lovely to meet you and only one sleep left until your initial appointment. I hope it all goes well. Sounds Luke you're making some good decisions so that you're in the best possible health for the surgery.

Good luck

S
Back to top Go down
Shan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 11:50 pm

Hi BextaRoxta,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your decision to get sleeved. You won't regret it. This forum is amazing.

I'm another Coastie from Blue Haven. If you ever want to chat just let me know.

Good luck with your appointments and hopefully you get a date soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 11:11 pm

gday BextaRoxta

just wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and welcome to the ride of your lifetime.

wishing you wellness

this is an awesome site lots of great advice and support.

so enjoy the ride and journey

Erin
Back to top Go down
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 9:32 pm

Hi BextaRoxta,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on making the decision to become a healthier you. I was a serial stalker on the forum for ages before I joined and like you found lots of inspiration.

You will meet some awesome people on our journey, both through the forum and in person, and each and everyone will be supportive and open with you. The forum is a great place for advice, support and even just a place to vent if required.

All the best for your appointment, and for your journey.

Cheers, Janet

Hi from tha Central Coast  473426
Back to top Go down
BextaRoxta
BextaRoxta

Female

PostSubject: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 2:07 pm

[justify]Hi Y'all - I'm Beck from Lisarow on the NSW central coast - I've been glued to this site since making my decision to have a gastric sleeve which is now about a month and a bit ago... I found out a couple of friends from
Work either had the sleeve or were booked in for their surgery & so started my quest for more info & the decision that I too wanted to have the surgery... So here I am, preparing for the ride of a lifetime to health & happiness!! I have my initial appointment with Dr Ken Wong on Wed 29th & am hoping for a surgery date ASAP (Sept would be ideal!!! fingers crossed) tomorrow I'm quitting smoking & starting the OptiFast albeit early... This is such an awesome forum & you are all just so fabulous - I look fwd to posting throughout my journey & thank each of you for all of the wonderful info & advice that you have shared here ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from tha Central Coast    Hi from tha Central Coast  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from tha Central Coast
Page 1 of 1