AuthorMessage
Shanna
Sponsor
Shanna

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2008-07-04

heart burn/ indigestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: heart burn/ indigestion   heart burn/ indigestion EmptySat 17 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

My Dear, I had major heart burn and I tried TUMS and Maalox - I was fairly miserable. Finally the doctor gave me a prescription of Nexiuum - well it is the generic but it is like Nexiuum and the problem went away within 12 hours and hasn't returned in about a month. good luck
Back to top Go down
mydear
mydear

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: thank you   heart burn/ indigestion EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 7:22 pm

thanks fadingaway,

i looked at my meds and the pill i thought was nexium, was not. so i had not really taken any this week. now that i've taken one with milk, i'm feeling a little better. thanks for the tip about a leak. i always think the worst, LOL i'm going to take it easy for the rest of the weekend and eat lite until this clears up.

mydear
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: heart burn/ indigestion   heart burn/ indigestion EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 6:56 pm

Hi
its not a leak you'd be so ick if it was and our belly goes hard, I am sure you'dknow ifi was.
on the intergestion , all I can sugest is smaller bites, chew chew chew, and wait a while between bites, also make sure you are waiting at least 1/2 hour after you have had fluids.
Maybeyou are eating 1 spoonfull too many. measure out 1/4 cup and stick to that to see how you go.
I hope it gets better
Back to top Go down
mydear
mydear

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: heart burn/ indigestion   heart burn/ indigestion EmptyFri 16 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

i've been suffering since last night. i called my doctor's office. they say take nexium twice a day and only eat bland foods. but i can't eat anything, everything makes me burn and hurt. i've been drink skim plus milk and taking tums, that seems to help for a little while then the burning start again.
i hope it's not a leak.............. and that this passes soon.

please help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heart burn/ indigestion   heart burn/ indigestion Empty

Back to top Go down

heart burn/ indigestion
Page 1 of 1