Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suze100

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Indigestion after surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigestion after surgery   Indigestion after surgery EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 8:06 am

Thankyou for your answers..........It sounds very similar to what I am experiencing....I take Zactin dissolved in water at this stage as it is quite sore at times before I burp!! I am ok in bed except for about half an hour after I lie down, and it gets a bit sore then, but doesn't keep me awake.............Relief to know others get it..............
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Indigestion after surgery   Indigestion after surgery EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 12:43 am

I am 3 months out. I burp lots but they are silent now. I used to make noises when I burped. Don't need to take anything to help get the gas out.
Back to top Go down
koontakintay_1

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Indigestion after surgery   Indigestion after surgery EmptySun 05 Apr 2009, 12:24 am

Hi Suze,

I had my surgery 12th November 08 so am nearly 5 months post op. I cannot drink fizzy drinks (not a bad thing i think) and I still get alot of wind in my stomach and what feels like in my oesophagus. If i eat too fast or drink too quickly, i get the awful gas discomfort where i need to burp but just can't. If this happens I just take a de-gas tablet, which usually does the trick and makes me burp pretty quickly. Before I had the surgery I hardly ever burped, but now I burp all the time !!!! I also get the hiccups alot more than I ever did before. It can be annoying but I guess it is a small price to pay for the great weight loss we can achieve with this procedure.

What do you take for it and do you find it works ???

Koonta
Back to top Go down
suze100

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Indigestion after surgery   Indigestion after surgery EmptySat 04 Apr 2009, 10:08 pm

Is anyone else experiencing the discomfort of wind in the stomach 6 months after surgery still? I am taking a soluble tablet in water twice a day for it........This helps me burp and ease it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigestion after surgery   Indigestion after surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigestion after surgery
Page 1 of 1