Sammmy C
Sammmy C

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Energy   Big Energy EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 7:14 am

Awesome thanks W2B

I am hoping I will get there after the op quickly I hate that I cant run around and do things anymore I'm 32 but I move like a 80 year old everything sore and creaky it's ridiculous want my life back damn it. :-)

Thanks for your advice Kate and W2B it is really great to here from people who have done it.
Back to top Go down
NoLongerA"Wanttobe"
NoLongerA

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Energy   Big Energy EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 4:49 am

Sammy - energy will come back after surgery. I am nearly 3 months out, and work two jobs (twice a week I work both jobs) - one as a cook, and the other doing a lot of manual labour (lifting and moving things constantly over a 6 hour period that can weigh up to 30 kgs). On top of this, I do aerobic exercise up to 4 days a week (although certainly not adrenalin-inducing !). I have had no problem with stamina for about the last 6 weeks, and don't break into a sweat anywhere near as easily as before.

On top of that, I run a larger-than-average family.

That said, I quite happily collapse into bed each night ! LOL !

Cheers,

W2B :)
Back to top Go down
Sammmy C
Sammmy C

Male

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Energy   Big Energy EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 4:33 am

Cool thanks Kate,

This was more a question from my wife cause I things I said I want to do once i lose the weight.

She was wondering if I would have enough energy to do this I thought I would but she was worried.

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Energy   Big Energy EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 12:26 am

Hi Sammy

I wasn't into adrenalin sports but played a lot of sport before I got big. Pre sleeve I had chronic back pain and could barely get myself of the lounge some days the pain was that bad. I was on Oxycontin(morphine) meds for 7 years, anti inflammatory for over a decade and some days I also had to take endone. Just before I was 5 months post op (around then, it's in my diary) I totally kicked my oxycontin, the anti inflammatories I gave up 5 weeks before my surgery and I don't take anything more than panadol osteo for pain now. I live on a farm and have a huge yard area with about an acre to mow (with a ride on of course) I also have about 25 trees close to the house that desperately need trimming and I have started doing this with my back pain still being manageable with the panadol. My energy levels are way up on what they were and I'm sure yours will be too.
Back to top Go down
Sammmy C
Sammmy C

Male

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Big Energy   Big Energy EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 12:04 am

Hi everyone,

Been reading some of the threads on energy after the band.

Before I got big I was right into adrenalin sports and stuff rock climbing, mountain biking and the sort.

I guess what I would like to know is anyone else on here doing that sort of stuff and how they find it now cause I would like to start doing it again if I could.

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Energy   Big Energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Energy
Page 1 of 1