Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sammyg85
sammyg85

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-01-08

any suggestions??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: any suggestions???   any suggestions??? - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 6:00 am

First topic message reminder :

hey everyone, Its 4 weeks since my sleeve and was wondering if anyone felt thirsty all of the time at this stage? i just cant seem to quench my thirst any suggestions would be very appreciated any suggestions??? - Page 2 618285
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Melinda38
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: any suggestions???   any suggestions??? - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 6:27 am

Hey Sammy

As you know I havent had my sleeve but from a nurses point if view
. You would have lost lots of fluid with the initial surgery. So your body will be trying to compensate.
. Normally you get a lot of fluids through your meals. Any sort of meal is filled with H2o, now that you are having smaller meals and certainly not as much overall you actually feeling the thirst more. I remember reading an article where it said overweight people misread their bodily hunger signs. We basically fed instead of drink!

If you are still concerned check with your surgeon but the others who are post sleeve may be able to hel you further.
Back to top Go down
sammyg85
sammyg85

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: any suggestions???   any suggestions??? - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 6:00 am

hey everyone, Its 4 weeks since my sleeve and was wondering if anyone felt thirsty all of the time at this stage? i just cant seem to quench my thirst any suggestions would be very appreciated any suggestions??? - Page 2 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any suggestions???   any suggestions??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

any suggestions???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2