Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mydear
mydear

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-03

post- op week 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: post- op week 3   post- op week 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

hi all,

all is well with me. this weekend i started taking my pills whole again. they are a little hard to swallow since i was use to taking 3 or 4 at a time. now it takes about 30 mins. to get them all down, but that's fine as long as i don't have to chrush them any more. i also started eating same soups this week. yummy, mushy, gumbo with a tsp of lite sour cream. smashed chicken noodle's with a pinch of bread crumbs. i can only eat a little but it really makes me feel so much better to have more choices with some color, smell and flavor. LOL

my days are starting to look brighter.......
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: post- op week 3   post- op week 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:46 am

glad to hear you are going well....its amazing how we get so excited over something that we wouldnt probably have eaten before...lol I know that i was sooooo looking forward to eggs when i got to the mushy stage.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
mydear
mydear

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: post- op week 3   post- op week 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:40 am

hi all,

all is well with me. this weekend i started taking my pills whole again. they are a little hard to swallow since i was use to taking 3 or 4 at a time. now it takes about 30 mins. to get them all down, but that's fine as long as i don't have to chrush them any more. i also started eating same soups this week. yummy, mushy, gumbo with a tsp of lite sour cream. smashed chicken noodle's with a pinch of bread crumbs. i can only eat a little but it really makes me feel so much better to have more choices with some color, smell and flavor. LOL

my days are starting to look brighter.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post- op week 3   post- op week 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

post- op week 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2