shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !!   Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 6:45 am

Welcome!

ive sent your 2 pms about the avatar,you dont need permission!

cheers

shelly
Back to top Go down
HayleyGriffiths
HayleyGriffiths

Female
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !!   Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 3:35 am

Hi and welcome Shannonbcaldwell
You will find this site full of information and support. Good on you for making the decision to have a sleeve.
You can upload your avatar by clicking on the profile button up the top then below those buttons will pop up some other selections mine i can bearly see select avatar and follow the steps.

Good luck
Hayley
Back to top Go down
shannonbcaldwell
shannonbcaldwell

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Avatar   Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 3:07 am

I guess I need to find out who the board administrator is so I may ask him/her to allow me to upload an avatar. Does anyone know who this person is?
Back to top Go down
shannonbcaldwell
shannonbcaldwell

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !!   Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 3:04 am

I am new to this forum. I have decided to go with the sleeve after 1 year of consideration and having formerly considered the lap band. I am excited and nervous. I have never had any type of invasive surgery and am anxious to get to know others who have had the surgery. I am 39 years old and have a BMI of 55 (5'11, 375 lbs.) I have several questions, such as how much weight will I lose in the first 6 months, how do I upload an avatar, and what do I need to watch out for?....... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !!   Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting my surgery in 6 weeks !!
Page 1 of 1