4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose mum of 2
Rose mum of 2

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Another Melbourne Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 5:36 am

Hi Bboys,

I m new on here as well. Jaime referred me to this website from a page on facebook.

I had originally was going to do the Lapband but after a few months, i have now decided to go against it and go for the sleeve. Jaime had given me the details of the surgeon she was going through and i thought i would see the nurse at his praticse and go from there. But from what i have been reading about Dr Ian Michell i think he is the one for me! I have my first Appt on 16th August with the nurse and so we'll go from there.
I was hoping for something closer to me but that ok that i have to travel to Richmond. Im from the western Suburbs.

This is such a great idea to read what people write on here and understanding it all from before the surgery to after the surgery!!

Anyways it would be great to see your progress!
Rose
Back to top Go down
Jaime
Part of the furniture
Jaime

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyTue 09 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

Hey Bboys! Congrats on deciding on the sleeve :)

I haven't been sleeved yet but I'm going with Ian Michell, who operates at the Epworth in Richmond. He also does liver and kidney transplants so I feel I'm in good hands :)
Back to top Go down
comforteater
comforteater

Female
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

Im in geelong.. My surgery was done by Mr George Kiroff.. :)
Back to top Go down
BboysFlygirl
BboysFlygirl

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

Hi Comforteater and thanks for the welcome.
I see you're in Melb as well. Can I ask who did your surgery?
Back to top Go down
comforteater
comforteater

Female
Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 12:58 pm

Hiiiiii best of luck!!

you're doing the right thing by reading up on here.. i think it's very reassuring to see all of these people (me included) very happy with their new tums and doing so well.

i wish you all the best as you start your own journey

Another Melbourne Newbie 217555
Back to top Go down
BboysFlygirl
BboysFlygirl

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 7:57 am

Hi,

I've been reading in here for about a week and decided to join in. I'm in the process of finding a surgeon preferably in Melbourne's west.

I've been on the weight loss merry-go-round for too many years to count and I want to do something about it before my kids get too old for me to be running around with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Melbourne Newbie   Another Melbourne Newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Melbourne Newbie
Page 1 of 1