AuthorMessage
Box of Jewels
Part of the furniture
Box of Jewels

Female
Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2015-01-14

Another Newbie from Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie from Melbourne   Another Newbie from Melbourne EmptyTue 03 May 2016, 4:30 am

Welcome!  Great start!  I'm sure you will do very well.  Stick around!
Back to top Go down
vaultboy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-04-07

Another Newbie from Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Another Newbie from Melbourne   Another Newbie from Melbourne EmptyTue 03 May 2016, 3:40 am

Hi all. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone. I'm 34 years old, and weigh 215kg in Feb this year. Started the optifast only diet that they make you do for two weeks pre-surgery 2 months early. It was hell of course, but I was able to get down to 195kg by the date of my operation. Everyone said they could notice I'd lost it, but I couldnt see it in the mirror and I definitely didnt feel like I had lost any weight. Weird huh.

Anyway, the surgery went well and despite feeling like absolute crap for the subsequent 2-3 days immediately after, I am now home and feel SO much better. The pain and nausea have gone, I can get up and move around without wincing and I can generally do most things I was able to do before the surgery (albeit much more slowly and gently).

So I'm on the clear liquids only phase for the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck :)
Back to top Go down

Another Newbie from Melbourne
Page 1 of 1