Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??   someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 5:55 am

hey qwerty

It was me who tried liteneasy.... I did the 1200 calorie, breakfast, lunch and dinner..... it is great. Hubby is home now so not sure what I am going to do.... but possibly might do the breakfast and lunch.... instead of buying it at work!
Back to top Go down
qwerty

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??   someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 5:32 am

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I really dont like cooking all that much, and yesterday I ended up spending $10.00 for lunch.

I saw on the website you can get lunch and dinner option, which I think would suit me. I dont always have breakfast ( i know I should!) but sometimes have 2 meals a day and can do porridge myself if i really want breakfast.

I am going to look into it more on the website tomorrow as thats my day off...just worked Thursday through to tuesday, have wednesday off and am working again until wednesday. This is the problem, I just buy lunch whereever I am and it's not the best. Cant think to get it organised before i go to work...like today. someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? 595690

I just need something with a restircted calorie count and done for me so thats why i think it would suit me.

thanks for replying. I am really wanting to get into double figures by the end of the year., i dont care if it's december 31st and I weigh 99.9Kg...as long as I am there!!
Back to top Go down
kellyjmiddlebrook
kellyjmiddlebrook

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??   someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 5:24 am

Hey Qwerty,

I was on Lite n Easy for 18 months a few years ago and loved it. I lost 30 kgs (came straight back on when I stopped) and didn't put any further effort in. I was on the 1200 cal plan and felt like I was eating more than ever! I love cooking so that was the only difficult part for me, but the food doesn't taste like frozen meals and are really yummy. Plus I got to choose every single meal the week before and my snacks, I enjoyed that. My husband is a big advocate of me going back on that, actually, and told me to try again before the sleeve, but I knew I would yet again gain when I stopped. I highly recommend it, best meal plan ever and tasty. Their Indian range was aweeeesome, Butter chicken!

I was on it just after my first son was born, so that was 7 years ago now but I'm sure it is still just as good, if not better. I also learned a lot about meals and snacks and what to have and when.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
qwerty

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??   someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 5:46 am

Hi,

I am 2.5 years post surgery and still 30 kg from my goal weight. I have been at the same weight, give or take a few kilos for over a year.

I went back to weight watchers but gave up on it at the beginning on the year.

I live by myself, my food choices are really bad because I have gotten lazy. I was thinking of trying light and easy but am not sure if I should go for the lowest calorie plan 1200. That makes sense to me as I still have not done exercise since my surgery. I would not have had the sugery of i was prepared to exercise, okay, I know that sounds bad, but i hate exercise and my hobbies are all sit down ones.

Can whoever it was that was doing it tell me what and why they chose their plan...did you get breakfast,lunch and dinner, or just lunch and dinners or just dinners ect..thats the kind of info I am looking for.

I have looked on the site, I need to just make a decsion but would like some input.

I live by myself and cant be bothered to cook proper meals. I used to take my lunch to work, now I buy crap at work and am spending $ I should not. I am sick of the same frozen meals of lean cusine, ww, mccain ect which means I have been eating other not so good stuff.

I want to start moving my last 30Kg which I have done pre surgery on WW..thats why i went back. Half the year is gone and I wanted to hit my goal by the end of the year and I have got no where.

I am not sad about this, just need some help in getting back on track with something that suits my single life, works 5 to 6 days a week, hates cooking, hobbies all involve arty stuff so arse sitting is my main exercise. someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? 314562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??   someone on here was doing light and easy who was it?? Empty

Back to top Go down

someone on here was doing light and easy who was it??
Page 1 of 1