3 posters
AuthorMessage
nacnic
nacnic

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-08

losing weight but not losing face! Empty
PostSubject: Re: losing weight but not losing face!   losing weight but not losing face! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 6:46 am

Hi everyone,
Thank you all for your replies. I talked to my Dr. Said as long as you lose weight through less eating your face gets thiner, but if you loss weight through exercise you will loss body fat.I'm not allowed to exercise now. should begin it in a month. for now I'm taking care by facial and moisturizer.What do you think about botox?
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: losing weight but not losing face!   losing weight but not losing face! EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

Most likely sounds as Janette said; if I am right, the skin needs a chance to catch up. I have been using Bio Oil; it tends to make me feel better; and it probably works to too, at least to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: losing weight but not losing face!   losing weight but not losing face! EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

Unfortunately the face is usually the first place you lose weight, then neck shoulders and it seems to continue downwards.....LOL!!

My face is good now, doesnt look like I have lost heaps of weight.
Back to top Go down
nacnic
nacnic

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: losing weight but not losing face!   losing weight but not losing face! EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 9:32 am

Hi everyone,
I'm really worried about my face. It's getting thinner and thinner. I prefer to lose weight more slowly and not to lose my face I don't like wrinkles to appear on my face. Any ideas to avoid wrinkles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: losing weight but not losing face!   losing weight but not losing face! Empty

Back to top Go down

losing weight but not losing face!
Page 1 of 1