Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how am i supposed to feel about that....?

Go down 
+16
Strawberrychick
Angelmystique
Gordana29
Look@MeNow
LAINEY
mum of four (bec)
Peazles
gottarhyme
justjed
Bamba
lililinks
fatcath
100%-er
chrisbychic
PiercedMumma08
smileysoon
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smileysoon

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-04

how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: how am i supposed to feel about that....?   how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 12:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

So my partner of 1 year as just made a confession....he can't stand my body and finds sex with me physically repulsive. This has left me with a pretty weird / confused feeling! Why did he even want to be with me in the first place then???? He chased me!
We haven't had sex since xmas and before that it was about three months so really we were only intimate for the first three months of our relationship. Before now he's always said he was just someone with a low sex drive and was never really interested.
I'm confused!!.....and now down in the dumps.....why say something like that....??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: how am i supposed to feel about that....?   how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

Exactly - what she said!!! how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 217555
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: how am i supposed to feel about that....?   how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 10:34 pm

Oh sweetheart.

I am so sorry.

Men SUCK sometimes. They dont think, they dont care and they are just really horrible. (That said, some women are too!).

Now, I would be having SERIOUS considerations about whether or not I would want to be with someone who said such horrible things to me.

I am not going to tell you what to do, or how to do it. But you deserve better than this and I hope you know and understand that.

You do not deserve to be spoken to like that.

Men like this make me sooooo mad (can you tell im divorced?).

Please please do not feel down about yourself. I know its hard.......

Stay strong...... we are here to support you xooxxo
Back to top Go down
smileysoon

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: how am i supposed to feel about that....?   how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 12:26 pm

Hi all,

So my partner of 1 year as just made a confession....he can't stand my body and finds sex with me physically repulsive. This has left me with a pretty weird / confused feeling! Why did he even want to be with me in the first place then???? He chased me!
We haven't had sex since xmas and before that it was about three months so really we were only intimate for the first three months of our relationship. Before now he's always said he was just someone with a low sex drive and was never really interested.
I'm confused!!.....and now down in the dumps.....why say something like that....??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how am i supposed to feel about that....?   how am i supposed to feel about that....? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how am i supposed to feel about that....?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2