Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

Not supposed to be there?!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 12:32 pm

If it was me I would just gently pull it out but I'm used to taking stitches out of my alpacas and other animals. Sorry I didn't mean to categorise you with my animals. lol
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:18 am

I had one poking out about 3 weeks after my tummy tuck. I just pulled it out, but then I used to be a nurse in a previous career!!
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:12 am

Then there it shall stay! Thankyou girls! I'm sure it will disappear eventually!

H
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:55 am

Yeah just leave it. My surgeon snipped one at the first check up I had with him. All good.
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:48 am

Hi Hayley

Just leave it, it will disappear on its own. Must be a signature of the Dr as I had one too. Luckily it was just before my post op appt so could get it checked by the dr. No probs with it.

Jessied
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

So...... on closer inspection of one of my incisions, I'm thinking one of my stitches has come through! It is sticking up about a millimetre. I originally thought it was just a bit of a scab but in the light it is quite "plasticy" looking.

What do you think? Leave it alone? Or just see how it goes... All incisions look great, although when I think about it, this one is a little redder than all the others...

Just wondering....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not supposed to be there?!!?   Not supposed to be there?!!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Not supposed to be there?!!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: