Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JodieSteve

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-05

5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 2:12 pm

Im the same as you mine has been 6 weeks and the first 3 weeks I lost 13 kgs and now im lucky if i have lost 1 in the last 3 weeks

You sound like you are doing everything right so stay on track and hopefully soon more weight will start to come off
Back to top Go down
janelou29
Part of the furniture
janelou29

Female
Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:16 am

Hi,

after the first few weeks of big losses, I am down to 500g a week, with no loss some weeks, I exerceise, try and eat right and have a very busy job, so I am not idle!!

It's just me, but it's still 2kgs a month, that's 24 kg a year, not to be laughed at!

Worst thing you can do is compare yourself with others, some people are heavier to begin with, some are younger, some have plateaus, some don't. Just focus on yourself, and reteaching yourself new habits and let it happen.

Good luck!

Janelou xx
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 8:29 am

Wow you have lost 10 kgs in the first 3 weeks..........WTG congratulations.

You are not doing anything wrong, unfortunately, you can't expect to keep losing like that.

If you are eating and drinking right and exercising it will happen.

Don't worry, let it happen.

5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ 217555 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ 217555
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:24 am

Just a quick response as I am getting the evil eye to get off the computer - sheesh!

But I did want to say "do not panic or be discouraged" - seriously! It was about that time post surgery that I started to have a bit of a slow down and I'm sure once more peopel read the post you will get more responses saying a slow down happened to them as well.

Like you, the scales weren't very nice to me but my clothes literally started to hang off me. It was odd. I think off all the times I have lost weight the scales moved but I had never experienced such a big change in an "overall" loss of weight.

Again - I'm getting the evil eye. Try not to worry too much - the scales will start to move.

Hugs ...
Back to top Go down
gkathanasiou
gkathanasiou

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 6:23 am

Hi all....

okay so im 5 weeks out now..... im feeling a little discouraged....

1st week I lost 5kg
2nd week 4kg
3rd week 1kg
4th week .200g
5th week .500g

can anyone help me to understand what is going on....what am i doing wrong.

I am making a huge effort to eat protein and drink plently of water....i have been hitting the gym 4 times a week.....

with this all said i have measured myself in week 1 and agin in week 4...have lost 29cm overall.... but the scales are not moving!~

has anyone got any ideas what i can do..... some days I can eat more then others.... this is my regular daily menu...

breakfast.....2 eggs with milk scrambled.

lunch....chicken breast with natural yogurt

tea .....what ever meat i am cooking for the family...with natural yogurt

snacks....Im addicted to water ice blocks at the moment.....around 30cal a ice block

please help!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~   5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

5 weeks out and needing a little encouragement!~
Page 1 of 1