AuthorMessage
thankana
Part of the furniture
thankana

Female
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 9:51 pm

THANK GOD!!!! I thought I gained 2kgs overnight!! This happens to me regularly.
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 10:16 am

I love it, its like a one day gain, and a quick loss!!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

Of course it's fluid - you can't gain 2kg of fat in one day!! My weight naturally seems to drop over a couple of days then stay the same for 7-10 days then drop again a bit. Now that I know the pattern I don't panic when it's not going down daily.

We retain fluid at this time because of hormonal changes Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. 595690
Back to top Go down
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 12:25 pm

haha ali that was so funny.. no your not dumb at all you can't find TTOM in any dictionary!

Red-thanks for that LOL i thought i ate myself to gain 2 kilos! phew! I won't be weighing myself until next saturday (thats when my husband allows me on the scales)

Hopefully the extra kilos be gone!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 11:12 am

kiss No you're not xxx
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 11:05 am

I am so dumb!

Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. 427584
Back to top Go down
redrooter99
Part of the furniture
redrooter99

Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:50 am

I have been noticing that i put on 2kgs every ttotm, (periods)....the first month i freaked !! 2kgs!! but then it went and just continued pattern like that now.
so the answer is yes..
Back to top Go down
http://redrooter.blogspot.com/
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:41 am

AliKat wrote:
Can I just be dumb and ask what is TTOTM?

That Time Of The Month... they mean their Period Ali :-)
Back to top Go down
AliKat
Part of the furniture
AliKat

Female
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 9:33 am

Can I just be dumb and ask what is TTOTM?

I had a foodathon with some Vianese Almods (sugar coated almonds) and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - damn Americans! OMG! I could eat those little PB gems all day and I did in Thursday and Friday ... I'm not looking to getting in the scales tomorrow.

But the universe got me back today in the form if Zumba! Where did that come from? I thought I was going to die! Hopefully I Zumba'd the sweets off ...

Okay - please note: The comment about Americans is said with no malice at all!
Back to top Go down
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:29 am

haha you are so funny Joy! Yes i want to be a man too in the next life!

I am kind of having a foodathon (different types) and my tummy is not complaining about any foods iam eating today! I am feeling so fat and miserable for not being able to stop eating. I have an empty chips packet next to me which i have finished over yesterday and today..
Back to top Go down
Oki Doki Joy
Part of the furniture
Oki Doki Joy

Female
Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 8:17 am

Yep. We feel hideous. And everything betrays us. We put on several kilos overnight just to remind us of how hideous we feel.
Next life, im coming back as a man.
Good news though. As long as you dont have a chocolate-a-thon to deal with surging hormones, you'll lose the weight next week, plus more.

Just wait til menopause - years of TTOTM

Next life I'm definitely coming back as a man!
Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. 314562
Back to top Go down
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/the-diary-f8/the-big-joyful-
Sweetbee703
Part of the furniture
Sweetbee703

Female

PostSubject: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 7:44 am

Hey guys.. I am pretty upset today to find out that i have "put on weight" since last week. Well actually i was weighing 80.9 kilos last saturday. I weighed 80.2 kgs yesterday morning and today i weighed 82.2 kgs. And only today morning TTOM started. So my question is do we put on the water weight or is it because my incresed (sudden) eating since yesterday?

After coming home from work i had a laksa soup and few bites of soft chicken, i even tried my first alcoholic drink after the op yesterday... yep vodka and lime.. and i woke up late this morning and had nothing until 1pm and all i had was two tea spoons of corn flakes with milk at 1pm and i had 4 crumbled prawns.. i know naughty..

Now i want to know why we put on weight at TTOM? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..   Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we put on weight at TTOM? Sorry..
Page 1 of 1