Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Blood in drain - post op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in drain - post op   Blood in drain - post op EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 9:14 am

Hi Patty,

Oh you poor thing, yes, we all seem to get a bit teary after the op, I think it's the anesthetic and other drugs in our systems. The blood in the drain isn't so good though, no wonder you are worrying. Have they given you any indication of what they think is going on?

I lost a lot of blood too and was within a hairs breadth of having a transfusion. I didn't have one, but did have to continue having my blood monitered for the first week I was out of hospital. I hope that you're just having a little glitch like I did.

Big hugs Patty, I'm thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts in your direction.
- Carrie Blood in drain - post op 217555

Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Blood in drain - post op   Blood in drain - post op EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

oh patty i am feeling for you!!
sorry i cant be any help but hang in there it will all be worth it in the long run!!
shelly

Blood in drain - post op 217555
Back to top Go down
patty257
patty257

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Blood in drain - post op   Blood in drain - post op EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 4:13 am

Hi sleevers . I had my sleeve done on Tuesday 05 October late arvo and am still in hospital. I initially felt great post op for a day or so but then deteriorated. I am still losing blood through my drain and have already had one blood transfusion and I think I have to have another this afternoon. Feeling very tired and dizzy and sore which I was expecting, but not this bad.

Has anyone else had this experience? Am a little worried .

Thanks. Can't stop bloody crying althoughi think this may be due to drugs and missing home .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in drain - post op   Blood in drain - post op Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood in drain - post op
Page 1 of 1