Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LisaM.

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Newbie far North Qld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:15 am

Jan,
Funny you say that when i left hospitial he roughed me up arround the stapples too and laughed... got apt with him next wed for follow up.. yeah got the forte tablets from mission beach but still not working well, may try there chemist own i think.. I may head down that way 2mor ,i stll find it hard to drive get sore in upright positions with the stapples... Get my stapples out Friday in tully.
But yeah wld be nice to meet, wld love someone to talk with who understands...

Ta Lisa
Back to top Go down
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:33 am

Lisa,

I have sent you a PM. Maybe we can catch up?

The chemist down here only have the Buscopan Forte - I don't like them much either - prefer the normal strength. I saw Dr Clapham today - he is pretty happy with how I'm going. He gave my incisions a bit of a rough hand and am a bit sore tonight - but he reckons their healing fine.

Let me know if you want to catch up??

Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349 Newbie far North Qld 842349
Back to top Go down
LisaM.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 4:14 am

Hi Jan
Would you believe i too live at south mission beach,, got that buscopan yday from the chemist still got pain though wait a few days and see.. Heather said take it 1/2 hr before each meal, but they only give you 10 and it cost soo much doen here. Yes saw the meeting and thinking of going if i can.. I have noticed some foods hurt more then others, esp dairy..
Where abouts are you at mission,do u have kids that go to school?

Lisa Hello
Back to top Go down
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:58 am

Hi Lisa & welcome.

I'm Jan from Mission Beach.
I was sleeved on the 27th August and I still have dramas with cramps.
I take Buscopan for my cramps - two in the morning and then two in the afternoon if I feel I need it. You can get this from over the counter at a chemist - might be worth a try.

Check out all the recipes in the post op section - some really nice ones in there. Like Mapmar says - Just take things slowly.

Where abouts in NQ are you?? - we are having our first ever NQ meet up on the 18th September in Cairns - check out the link http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/sleever-s-get-togethers-f10/north-qld-catch-up-t4351.htm

Looking forward to chatting to you and hearing how your journeys goes
Newbie far North Qld 542174 Newbie far North Qld 542174
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

Take things slowly and listen to your body/stomach. If it hurts, take a step back and reintroduce the same food a few days later..... trial and error but it definitely gets better... Oh and welcome! Newbie far North Qld 217555
Back to top Go down
LisaM.

Female

PostSubject: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:31 am

Hello was sleeved on 3rd of sept, doing ok having alot of troubles with eating and drinking at the moment, i have alot of cramps which makes it hard. has anyone got any advice or food ideas.Would lov to hear them..
Lisa ox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie far North Qld   Newbie far North Qld Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie far North Qld
Page 1 of 1