AuthorMessage
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

Newbie north brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie north brisbane   Newbie north brisbane EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 7:10 am

Welcome DexterGirl! How exciting - just a week to go ;) It's almost like the Optiarse is a right of passage for us sleevers hahahahaha Enjoy it as part of the process lovely! Newbie north brisbane 542174 Newbie north brisbane 542174 Newbie north brisbane 217555 Newbie north brisbane 217555
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie north brisbane   Newbie north brisbane EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:32 am

Hiya Tracey,

Welcome to the forum !!

I've got a couple of links for you. Here's the link to the NOvember 2013 thread so you can chat to all the other Sleevers being done in November.
http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t12454-november-2013?highlight=november+2013

And Brisbane Northsider's have regular meet up's. Here are the details of the next one.

And below that I have included the link to the thread so you can add your name over there if you want to attend. 

Weds 27nov 6pm onwards
Aspley coffee club
All welcome
Newbies, long termers, pre op, sleeve, bypassed and those thinking about it.

Please RSVP tho so we get the table size right particularly as we get towards Xmas party season!

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t11694-brisbane-north-get-together?highlight=brisbane+north+get+together

Hope this all helps you get to know the people nd the site a bit better.

All the best with your surgery.
Tara
Back to top Go down
DexterGirl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-05

PostSubject: Newbie north brisbane   Newbie north brisbane EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:19 am

Hi everyone
I'm Tracy from Warner, nth Brisbane. I've got 1 wk from today to go until my sleeve next Wed 20/11/13!!! I'm so excited! I was 132.5kg when I started my preop optislim and this morning I was 127.7kg. Feels so good to be moving in the right direction. My surgeon is Dr. Reza Adib at the Wesley. If anyone has any tips or suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. Also if there is anyone nearby me who is recently sleeve or about to be. I would love to make contact so we can support each other through this time and beyond. If you interested, let me know and we'll sort out contact details etc....
Talk soon
Tracy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie north brisbane   Newbie north brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie north brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: