Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prisk

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-11-05

North Brisbane newbie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:05 am

Hi all I book in for the 17/1/2014 and  be done at redcreff near Caboolture.Dog
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:15 am

Just thought I'd say hi Magickal. How are you going on the shake diet? What's your surgery date?

Hope everything's going well :)
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 2:49 am

Hi Magickal!

I'm a newbie from Brisbane too and I'm getting sleeved on 16th April - EEK!! Like you I haven't been considering this for long but it's come up and feels like the right thing to do. (I believe that things like this come along when you are ready for them). Like you I feel nervous and it's just very recently that I've let myself feel a little bit excited too. And I am so looking forward to all the same things you are...oh, just to fly somewhere without worrying about fitting in the seat!!!

Can't wait to hear more about your journey with this, and wishing you the very, very best of luck.

PS LOVE the gorgeous red hair! :)
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

Hi Magickal1 and welcome to the forum. You will find heaps of info here and hopefully your fears will be replaced by excitement very soon. Good luck with everything.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 2:40 pm

oh YAY so soo AWESOME!!!

I must say I am completely and utterly excited and terrified all at the same time! But mostly just can't wait for the journey to begin!
Back to top Go down
Myselforsomeonelikeme
Myselforsomeonelikeme

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

Hi!

I just posted above you in the welcomes part... i'm 26 also, and starting my liquid diet tomorrow! Totally looking for someone to freak out with, and celebrate with and you know... all that other stuff.

*pops in the watched threads folder*

Candi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BiscuitBupkis
Magickal1
Magickal1

Female
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012, 2:05 pm

Hi Lovely People!!!

Wowzers soo rang and booked my consult and my surgury date today 0_o FrEaKy!!!

I was originally going to do the banding (pretty gun hoe actually) till one of the surgeons I was checking out on the gold coast (2 hr drive i know but I had a year to wait I saw no issues with shopping around lolz) said I should do the sleeving instead ...knocked me for 6!!! I'd NEVER even considered it! buuuuuuuuuuttt I took it on board and had a look around for other surgeons that did this ( he was a ....not very nice person) totally hated him plus he was UBER expensive so that was a no to going with him his staff we LOVELY tho :(
I did a bit of looking around and found your lovely site and set about reading ...and reading...and reading!! North Brisbane newbie!  725676

I was completely afraid of not losing weight on the band after I had seen all your posts as well as having to wait months to get to the right point....nope I decided I've waited long enough I don't need more hassles I just need it to start helping me straight away. I'm only 26 and feel like life is passing me by when I should be out doing .....well anything other then the nothing I do now! North Brisbane newbie!  692790

That being said I have all the the stuff set up and am to start my liquid diet this Monday SCARY thoughts particularly about having such a small tummy after ...but then I think about fitting into plane seats, cinema seats, dinner chairs, theme park rides, playing tennis and going horse riding again....even say sexy knickers ;) and well that just sounds so damn FABULOUS!!!! screw you food our relationship is OVER!

Soooo that is my little intro :) other then the above I live on the North side/sunshine coast of brisbane and have insanely red hair....why I decided to do this and stick out more then I already do baffles me o_0
but 'meh' I LOVE it North Brisbane newbie!  314541

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Brisbane newbie!    North Brisbane newbie!  Empty

Back to top Go down

North Brisbane newbie!
Page 1 of 1