Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Band is Out Sleeve to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

Pink Gerbera wrote:
Thanks it is good to hear someone has used the same surgeon and is happy with the results. Is Tugan on the Gold Coast? I am going to John Flynn Private Hospital is that the same hospital?

oops yes sorry about that......Its the same hospital
Jonh flynn hospital is at Tugan......that is also where Dr Layari office is
Back to top Go down
Pink Gerbera
Pink Gerbera

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:28 am

Thanks it is good to hear someone has used the same surgeon and is happy with the results. Is Tugan on the Gold Coast? I am going to John Flynn Private Hospital is that the same hospital?
Back to top Go down
Buck

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:04 am

Dr Layani done my sleeve in March

he is great......i absolutely love my sleeve........everything went so smooth and easy

Tugan hospital is great .....but i was only in there for 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Pink Gerbera
Pink Gerbera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:27 am

Thanks Ozzieloz for making me feel so welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ozzieloz
Part of the furniture
Ozzieloz

Female
Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

Hi Tina
Congratulations on taking this step after having the band removed. I had my band removed after 10 years, just this July, and am booked in for the sleeve on Oct 18, so will watch your progress with real interest.
This forum is the place to go for information, encouragement and support - they have some fantastic information that very few doctors can provide us - so lap it up!!
All the best for your surgery - and let's look forward to being the incredible (shrinking) women we know we are!
Ozzieloz
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:10 am

Most definitely... I love my sleeve and am so happy with the decision I made. eating anything I like but in smaller portions... wow... very happy!
Back to top Go down
Pink Gerbera
Pink Gerbera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:55 am

Thanks Maria,

I figure so many people can't be wrong and I have heard so many positives about the sleeve as opposed to the band.
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:51 am

welcome Tina...... glad you have decided on the sleeve.... I love mine!!
Back to top Go down
Pink Gerbera
Pink Gerbera

Female

PostSubject: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

Hi Wonderful People

I have been hanging around this site since May and reading every word. I found this site by chance but it helped me make the decision to finally have the band removed as the sleeve offered an alternative and I did not realise I had one.

I had my band removed on the 11 June and I am being sleeved next Thursday 9 September by Dr Layani on the Gold Coast. I live in Cairns FNQ but my band surgeon has referred me to Dr Layani has he has only just recently started doing the sleeve and is only doing the sleeve on virgin stomachs (I dislike the term) at this point.

I am very excited but also nervous....... I have had a lot of surgery mainly all gynaecological apart from the band in and out although having the band in was the most painful and nauseous. Even though I have had a hysterectomy. I think my body just rejected the lapband from day one. I am going to the Gold Coast on my own which is a little scary but I am a big girl (pardon the pun).

I am looking forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers
Tina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band is Out Sleeve to come   Band is Out Sleeve to come Empty

Back to top Go down

Band is Out Sleeve to come
Page 1 of 1