4 posters
AuthorMessage
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-03

My feet are getting cold Empty
PostSubject: My feet are getting cold   My feet are getting cold EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:19 pm

Hi Jan,
You will be fine, it is a big step your taking and our lives are going to change in a good way. No more dieting, no more losing 30kg only to put on 50kg.
Can you believe my brother rang me today and kept me on the phone for close to 3hrs trying to tell that there were other ways to do this, that what I was doing was so drastic, etc etc etc........... as if I havent already tried everything possible. I didnt let him get me down, hey Im going in tomorrow, thanx Bro....... BUT I am still positive its the BEST thing I am doing for MYSELF, I cant wait for my new life.

Your doing something POSITIVE for YOURSELF, you will love it, hang in there.

Anyway Hon wishing you the very best for your surgery, and hope the recovery is speedy.

Take Care My feet are getting cold 217555
Anna
Back to top Go down
cos im worth it
Part of the furniture
cos im worth it

Female
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My feet are getting cold   My feet are getting cold EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

Ditto to everything Maria said, just keep your eye on the prize..!!
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: My feet are getting cold   My feet are getting cold EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:54 am

well to warm up cold feet, either put socks on, go for a lovely hot shower, or sit in front of the heater... easy remedy.... No seriously... I think we all go through the nerves before surgery.... but just think of the end picture.. this will be THE LAST TIME you ever have to diet... you will be healthier, happier and loving the sleeve...
Take care! My feet are getting cold 217555 My feet are getting cold 217555
Back to top Go down
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: My feet are getting cold   My feet are getting cold EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:43 am

I haven't felt nervous for a few weeks now - but all of a sudden people at work are saying "are you getting nervous" and i reply "I wasn't until you all started asking."

I swore to myself that I wasn't going to read any more on here, cause it sometimes scares me when I read different things about how people go with their surgery. I know I'm a sook, but I said to the OH today - I think I'm getting cold feet.

I know its all for the best and I will love it after I have it done - but getting through the next two days is going to be hard. I already have the nervous scratching - I'm sure people think I have chicken pox or the nits..

I feel like I'm losing the plot big time.. Crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feet are getting cold   My feet are getting cold Empty

Back to top Go down

My feet are getting cold
Page 1 of 1