10 posters
AuthorMessage
mzkay
mzkay

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Today I Made an appointment :)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Sounds like you are well on your way, and sounds like you will be having a joyful christmas. :)
Back to top Go down
MrsHoddz
MrsHoddz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

I have had my GP requested appointment with a Medical Weight Management GP, she was lovely, i am so glad she had tissues in the office or i would have offically made a mess of my sleeves.
She took a history of what i can remember of my weight journey back to age 7 :) .... She was impressed about the amount of weight i lost with sureslim, and explained about the gain which when looking at my diet is about portion control not bad food intake, ( although i am not always angelic)

So now a mirriad of appointments to be squashed in in 4 weeks until i see the Dr :)

My head is still full of questions but My head also thinks of christmas and being smaller than today. :) hopefully by a lot, ( in my head it goes Dr appointment, 19 august surgery a month later and christmas 20kg lighter ...

Today I relented and brought my monsters band hero LOL.... so this evening we have jammed to the tv... and wow how much sweat can one sweat when playing the drums. :)

KEryn Today I Made an appointment :)  314541 Today I Made an appointment :)  314541
Back to top Go down
mzkay
mzkay

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 1:42 pm

hello

congrats on making the appointment, the process goes quick! good luck
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:08 am

Hi Keryn

Congratulations on making your decision to explore options -- and good luck with your appointment. Can'r wait to hear more about your journey....enjoy exploring the site and meeting the great personalities here

S
Back to top Go down
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:43 pm

Hello, welcome!
That is quick! look forward to reading more about your journey. This forum is fantastic, full of lovely people always willing to share, help and provide very valuable information : )
Back to top Go down
MrsHoddz
MrsHoddz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:55 pm

Thanks everyone for your welcome..

I rang yesterday and today the confirmation letter arrived with all the information..

NOW wow that was quick

Keryn
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:04 am

Welcome congrads on making the appt

hugs
Back to top Go down
keryn2010
keryn2010

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:24 am

From 1 Keryn to another - Welcome :)

Well done on making the appt, it really is a big step. Baby weight, baby weight....urgh the bain of my existance!

If you need any info or advice this group of ladies and men are brilliant and sure to be able to anwer any of them :)

Hope to see you around!

Keryn
Back to top Go down
BrendaBee
BrendaBee

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:31 am

Welcome ..................the journey begins - and its all downhill from here Today I Made an appointment :)  446871
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 12:57 am

Welcome MrsHoddz :)

First step is the hardest, and you did it!

I look forward to hearing about your journey too :)

All the best!

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
cartay
Part of the furniture
cartay

Female
Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

Hi Mrs Hoddz and welcome to the site!
Today I Made an appointment :)  217555
You've come to the right place to find motivation, inspiration and information - we've got it all here. Wishing you all the very best for your appointment. I look forward to hearing more about your continued journey.
Carah x
Back to top Go down
MrsHoddz
MrsHoddz

Female

PostSubject: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:54 pm

Hi,

I am Keryn, I am 37 years old, I am married to a gorgeous husband, and Mum to 2 loud, busy and every so funny little boys..

In 2002 I went and started sureslim, and lost 70kg, from 150 to 80kg, ( i wore size 12 colorado jeans and it was fantastic,) Met my hubby after i had lost 50kg, and 3 mths after we got married i went off the pill, and bam i gained 10kg, got pregant and after he was born i was back at 130kg, and since then have had another baby, and i would imagine that i would be sitting where i was before.

I did betty b last year and lost 20kg in about 12 weeks... which was fab, and have kept about 15kg off, but its not fair i never feel full, i got the ugly clothes back, and i want to chase the boys down the beach without worry...

So today after much reading and thinking... and wondering I rang and spoke to a great receptionist, and made an appointment to see a surgeon...

and my hubby is taking the day off to come with me :)

and that is me

(my avatar is me on my wedding day, I dream to be that size again... i think i was around 85-87kg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I Made an appointment :)    Today I Made an appointment :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Today I Made an appointment :)
Page 1 of 1