6 posters
AuthorMessage
TJ
TJ

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-02-07

This one is for that ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:15 am

Thanks for the replies, that is good to know. Cuddly Kat, what you described sounds exactly like me so I hope I get the same results after the surgery.

Teresa
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:59 am

Yes my monthlies changed as well. However, I am also at that time of my life where I am perimenopausal. After losing significant amount of weight my period stopped completely for about 3 months, then two heavey months but shorter duration, then nothing for the last 3 months except occassional spotting after sex. Now having a show this morning. I asked my surgeon about the period stopping and he thought it was due to the weight loss, but could also be perimenopausal. So not sure if this is helpful, just what has happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Cuddly Kat
Part of the furniture
Cuddly Kat

Female
Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:51 am

I used to have no drama ones when I was this weight 10 years ago then they got heavier as I did (doh!!) but since I've lost the weight they've definately got lighter and even my PMT has eased up slightly (must be generating less hormones or something??) much to my husband's delight! So add that to the list of things that improve. I'm back to 28 days like clockwork (not on the pill, had tubes done years ago).
Back to top Go down
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:30 pm

The only change for me is that they are more regular as it i get them exactly every 28 days
Back to top Go down
TJ
TJ

Female

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:32 am

Thanks for your replies, Kyles, I don't think mine are as bad as yours but they really do drive me insane, getting up through the night so many times, and having to watch the clock like a hawk at work. Its no wonder I go Roar

Countrygirl, I have said thousands of times that I want the whole lot taken out!! I hope I get the same result as you did when you lost weight.

Teresa
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl
Part of the furniture
Countrygirl

Female
Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:15 am

I can't help you now as I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago, BUT when I did lose weight about 7 years ago altho I was never really heavy, they did lighten up and shorten in length.

I have heard that it does happen with weight loss.
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:10 am

Hi TJ :)

Yes mine has definately changed for the better

I am waiting for surgery (some ablasion thingy) to help with the periods and have been on the public list since April last year....I had horrid ones!!! Life basically stopped when i got them and for 6-7 days...now I have one horrible day and then 2 days bearable which is lovely...thinking do I really need the op but its only a teeny one and it should mean i never get the horrors again
Back to top Go down
TJ
TJ

Female

PostSubject: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 3:06 am

Hi Ladies,

I have a tmi question for those who have lost a lot of weight. Has your period changed in anyway?

The reason I ask is that my Gyno told me the reason my period was so heavy was because of my size and the best thing to do was to loose weight, since then I have gotten bigger and its gotten worse, so I am wondering if anyone has noticed if it changes as you lose weight.

Thanks for your help
T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one is for that ladies   This one is for that ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

This one is for that ladies
Page 1 of 1