14 posters
AuthorMessage
mandy4848
mandy4848

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-03-28

One for the ladies.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 09 May 2010, 6:26 am

Hi All,

I am also worried about how my boob's will 'bounce' back..lol.
I'm a size 18E now and they have stretch marks all over. I'm only 22.
Does any one know much about skin and how it re shapes when you loose weight.
I'm worried they will shrink on the inside but on the out side, they will go long and saggier....:(
I've always had big boobs and hated them.arrgghhh !!!!! I want to be able to wear a bikini without the knot breaking my neck.

Amanda

xo
Back to top Go down
Cathy
Cathy

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySat 19 Jul 2008, 9:27 am

Oh am I with you on that one, you can round up saggy boobs in a good bra, you can suck in flabby tummy with gaffa tape knickers but bat wing arms are there for all to see, I hate summer because of my arms. :pale: If I never get anything else done I can live with it but my arms will go.
Back to top Go down
liquefiedstars
liquefiedstars

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:00 am

Bee I hear you on the arms! Mine already hang and wobble terribly I can't imagine what they will look like without the fat to fill them up! :|

Cinni
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:13 am

I'm def getting plastic surgery done. My arms are very bad, and they will need to be done, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for practical ones too. I dont know if ill need a tummy tuck yet, but if I do, ill get it, and my boobs need to be lifted. Im not having children, so I will get this done as soon as Ive held my goal weight long enough, but if I were to have children, Id wait on everything except the arms!

I cant wait to have normal arms.... ;)
Back to top Go down
Liquefied_stars
Part of the furniture
Liquefied_stars

Female
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:57 pm

Jezz I would definitely wait till after children. My body can testify that pregnancy can change things drastically.

I have finished having babies now and the after affects aren't pretty :lol: I will hopefully do the whole nine yards when I reach goal.

Cinni
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:08 am

getting the work done as a public patient can take years and in some states be close to impossible to get. Yes it is claimable under medicare if you go private BUT the gap between that and your private insurance is thousands. I am yet to hear of anybody walking away with change out of about $7,000 even with top health insurance and all the right medicare boxes ticked.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
gypsiemaid03
gypsiemaid03

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 01 Jul 2008, 6:34 am

Hi Girls,
just wanted to but in here aabout the you know "GIRLS"... arms, tummy, thighs and greast con be claimed under medicare if you have had WLS, I did read the plastic surgery site here and on yahoo lapband site.. loads and loads of info and girls who've had it done. ME boy sm I ever lining up for it, had my kiddies, who btw are not really kiddies any more..heheheh I can't wait and am busy planning it all and I haven't even had my surgery yet.... me thinks i'm a bit over eager!! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:14 am

Hi Jezzybel,

I guess that can happen although I have a neice who had hers done and then a couple of years later she had a baby and was able to breast feed.

I must admit at the time I thought she was silly to have this done before having children. I'm finished having mine so did it for me!

Only problem is it is classified as cosmetic surgery so isn't covered unless you of course have other problems such as sore back and neck caused by carrying around such a weight.
Back to top Go down
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture
Jezzybel

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:05 am

I've been dying for a boob job for years, mine are too big and saggy... and I'm only 21! Life's not fair... 😢
But, now all the weight will hopefully be coming off me, they should shrink - they're usually the first place I lose weight from. I think my man is a little worried they're going to disappear completely, but they're a G atm, so I don't think that's too likely :lol:

My only problem with breast surgery is I don't want to do it until I've had kids and am done breastfeeding, because it seems silly to get them perfect now only to have them inflate and deflate in a couple of years, possibly spoiling the nice new shape! Plus, I'd be too scared the surgery might screw up and leave me unable to breastfeed (I've heard that can happen) and I'd hate myself for it.

So, being as kids probably aren't going to be in the picture for 3 or 4 years, it's gonna have to wait a long time. Dammit! But maybe it can be my 30th birthday present to myself. Until then, I'm looking forward to being small enough to fit into Pleasure State lingerie - their stuff is GORGEOUS!
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 10:20 am

Hmmm I had mind done 3 years ago and they still look good but I'm worried about what's gonna happen after I lose all this weight.
Back to top Go down
pretzel.1970
pretzel.1970

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 10:13 am

Hi all,
My Mum lost about 20 kilos a few years back and her boobs not only lost weight but became more saggy (gotta love gravity).
She had a reduction and lift and went from a DD to a C and they look fantastic.
I'm definetly going to be lining up once I lose the weight.
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 7:48 pm

Hi
you can get these things to put in your cup to add fullness, Hubby got me to get these in the 1st week after surgery. I lost 8kgs the 1st week all in my boobs, anyway My little sister who by the way has always been 45kgs ringing wet calls thm chicken fillets.
cosmetic surgery boobs are very expensive ,but hey I just might get them with the. skin removal.
I actually have seen a cosmetic surgeon and he said to my delight that whe I get it done I will have No stretch marks or any scars from WLS either.of cause there will be one along my undies line. and boobs they put in under the arms, so They can do that with the bat wing removal.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Fadding Away
Back to top Go down
nevergiveup
nevergiveup

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 5:36 am

Hi Hayley - thanks! I'm not sure if I'll go the plastic surgery route. I'm hoping alot of things will spring back into place, or otherwise not really bother me too much. But then again I'll probably change my mind later on and will want it done. Guess I'll see how I feel later on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 3:57 am

Congrats at your shrinking body Pam!
Hope you are feeling better every day!
I have gone down a bra size, both in cup and waist. I am not too concerned about this though, because even when I was 14 I was far too well endowed. LOL.
But, once I lose all this weight, I will be lining up for a boob jobby, and a bit of work around the rest of the bod. I cant wait to be thinking about all that!! It will mean I am at goal.

Hayley
Back to top Go down
nevergiveup
nevergiveup

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 3:52 am

Mine are already shrinking and I'm just over a week out from surgery - some of my bras are just too huge to wear now. I'm quite thrilled about it as I always found my DD size ones annoying - my hubby is getting sad though
Pam
:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Donna-lee
Part of the furniture
Donna-lee

Female
Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 2:17 am

I just have a question regarding after surgery, it may sound gross so i apologise in advance..

As ladies when we lose weight our boobs also lose weight so is any one going to have a boob job, did your boobs get smaller in cup size or get general size? sorry if the question offends any one..

Donna :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the ladies..   One for the ladies.. Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the ladies..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: