8 posters
AuthorMessage
my3angels
my3angels

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-11-07

A tip to keeping your fluids up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:46 am

well Im just waiting I have my endoscopy monday then surgery 3 weeks & 4 days after but whos counting. LOL
Back to top Go down
tracey
Sponsor
tracey

Female
Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 6:51 am

I lived on water and apple juice for the first six months (thanks to a great tip from Ricie) as I couldn't, not for the life of me, drink straight water. It must work as I was barely drinking a litre a day and still kept hydrated okay, even through some bad patches. Did the same cocktail again after gallbladder surgery for the first 48hrs.
This is great for anyone with reflux as cordial only makes it worse.

hugs
tracey
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

sick of cordial........ LOL
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 2:51 am

Cordial works too.
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 2:05 am

so has anyone tried this tip??? be interested to see if it works...... I keep on saying to myself I am going to try it... but alas keep on forgetting to get the apple juice! LOL
Back to top Go down
miss
Part of the furniture
miss

Female
Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:20 am

Thanks so much for the tip vogue! A tip to keeping your fluids up... 618285 I will try that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=708312072
vogue
vogue

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:21 am

my3angels wrote:
Hi Vogue how ya feelin??Im off to buy apple juice. A tip to keeping your fluids up... 355206

Hi there My3angels, thanks for asking. Im doing really well, lost 10 kg now the only thing I struggle with is heartburn at night time, I found the only way to ease it is to sleep some what upright! ( very romantic-Not!) LOL Other than that Im doing OK thanks, how are you going? A tip to keeping your fluids up... 217555
Back to top Go down
my3angels
my3angels

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:17 am

Hi Vogue how ya feelin??Im off to buy apple juice. A tip to keeping your fluids up... 355206
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

I have never been a big drinker either, in my previous life as a non-sleever I didnt get in anywhere near 2L of water, so I have no chance now. I do drink more than I used to, so my surgeon is happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 7:04 am

Thats for that. Good tip. I'm one of those naughty people that has never ever drunk enough fluid. So definitely don't get my 8 glasses a day.
Back to top Go down
vogue
vogue

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

Hi Guy's, thought I would share this handy little hint I learnt when doing beauty therapy many moons ago....

For those that struggle with getting 2 litres of fluid or 8 x glasses ( water) in per day get a normal 250ml glass, fill 1/4 of it with pue 100% unsweetened apple juice the rest with water.

This 1 x glass is the equivelant of 4 x glasses of water, the reason being, the acid levels in the apple combined with the molecules of the water when blended together quadruple ( cant remember the exact chemistry equation)

This is not only fantastic for weight loss but it also hydrates the skin beautifully.

I thought this would help many of us sleevers.. A tip to keeping your fluids up... 217555
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tip to keeping your fluids up...   A tip to keeping your fluids up... Empty

Back to top Go down

A tip to keeping your fluids up...
Page 1 of 1