Fluids to puree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydgirl1809

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-17

Fluids to puree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluids to puree   Fluids to puree EmptySat 23 Nov 2013, 11:38 am

Fluids to puree 697586 Ok so maybe I do have a question. For those who have always been a comfort eater, eat out of boredom, or just loved to snack, apart from seeing a physiologist how have ppl been able to stop the habit? I can be so full but still find myself looking for something to snack on, particularly comfort food. Going cold turkey is very very trying.

Any thoughts much appreciated.Fluids to puree 81722
Back to top Go down
Sydgirl1809

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-17

Fluids to puree Empty
PostSubject: Fluids to puree   Fluids to puree EmptySat 23 Nov 2013, 3:30 am

Fluids to puree 355206 Hi all, first time poster, I was sleeved 8th Nov 13 and have just finished my fluid phase, have started on purée/soft/mushie as per my surgeon but Fluids to puree 878453 there is no way I can eat 1/2 cup of food, I'm getting full quite quickly and then trying to keep my fluids up I can get quite uncomfortable. I'm sorry I don't have a question as the threads on here give me more than enough information and that I'm not alone I just think I have to get use to it all again, there was even a time I'd forgotten about the sleeve and I just drank some diet cordial and boy did that hurt!! Thanks for all your threads it has made it a little easier to know I'm not alone.
Back to top Go down

Fluids to puree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: