Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubica73

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Band to sleeve: super question Empty
PostSubject: Using super twice   Band to sleeve: super question EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Hi ladies,

I am pretty much in the same boat. I would like to know the answer to the same question as well.

Alina
Back to top Go down
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Band to sleeve: super question   Band to sleeve: super question EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Hi Karlin

I'll have PHI this time around, but would still like super to pick up the gaps if possible. I don't know if APRA would release it again, since it did the first time. I might give them a ring sometime this week if I get the time at work.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
karlin

Female
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Subject: Band to sleeve: super question   Band to sleeve: super question EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

Hi Peazles,
This is something I would like to know also. I had my lapband done using my super funds and it was approved and the money into my bank within ten working days.
Now Im not sure if they will approve for the band removal and the sleeve surgery. Apparently some surgeons can put both surgeries down on paper as one but you need to ask. I asked my surgeons receptionist about this and she said the doctor decides on an individual basis. So I need to wait for my answer until the 5th of March. I am hoping that this can be done or I will have to join PHI and wait 12 months.
Back to top Go down
Peazles
Part of the furniture
Peazles

Female
Number of posts : 1011

PostSubject: Band to sleeve: super question   Band to sleeve: super question EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:14 am

Hi all

Has anyone on this site used their superannuation to get a band in place, only to have the band removed, and then re-applied to APRA for more super to get the sleeve done? Just wondering if this is an option.
Thanks everyone for all your patience with my questions, it's very much appreciated - this is one of the most helpful support sites I've seen Band to sleeve: super question 446871
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band to sleeve: super question   Band to sleeve: super question Empty

Back to top Go down

Band to sleeve: super question
Page 1 of 1