2 posters
AuthorMessage
rexy01
rexy01

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-10-12

husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super Empty
PostSubject: Re: husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super   husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:49 pm

xyzbigred wrote:
can someone help with our queery. i have enough in my super to cover both our surgeries but wife would only have just enough to cover hers. So do we apply for both or try and get both on mine and either way do we send both applications away together Also will one spreedsheet for expenses be good for both or do we need to split everything. Sorry for all the questions but we thought we were covered under our health insurance but it seems we arnt and hate the thought of having to wait another 12 mths so are hoping to be able to access super.thx

Hubby and I were in the same boat...we applied separately and had to do all our own paperwork splitting our expenses in great detail..we are lucky enough to be in the same superfund so I think that made it easier....

This is what worked for us, but if uncertain, I would contact the superfunds - they have people who deal with this daily I am sure.
Back to top Go down
xyzbigred

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-10

husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super Empty
PostSubject: husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super   husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 1:31 am

can someone help with our queery. i have enough in my super to cover both our surgeries but wife would only have just enough to cover hers. So do we apply for both or try and get both on mine and either way do we send both applications away together Also will one spreedsheet for expenses be good for both or do we need to split everything. Sorry for all the questions but we thought we were covered under our health insurance but it seems we arnt and hate the thought of having to wait another 12 mths so are hoping to be able to access super.thx
Back to top Go down

husband and wife sleeve surgery question about super
Page 1 of 1