applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Wife wants a answer to a question :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 5:58 am

butterflygirl anything trapped and puterfying in your body for THAT long would stink to high heaven. You seriously need to take stuff to go to the loo on a regular basis.

Trust me it is the NOT going to the loo making you stink not the surgery.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 2:39 am

Hi Pete and welcome....

I'm not concious of any changes to pre-op gas and odour....

S
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 1:53 am

have done what surgeon recommended and took Movicol twice a day. Now going to get something stronger clean me out and then use the movicol daily. Think i will loose 5 kilos when i go. . .
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 7:23 pm

I agree - seriously if you have only moved your bowels 2 times in 5 weeks, you need to go to the doctor asap! The frequency should reduce as you're eating much less, but that is potentially dangerous. Do you have bloating/abdominal pain?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:37 am

LOL, you're still pretty recent BG, it does "normalise" :-) I was very gassy early on, but unless I've eaten something funny (sugar-free lollies are a definate trigger) I'm normal and inoffensive now.

I do think that you've got a big problem though, that level of constipation (twice in 5 weeks) is dangerous. Please, please get to a Doctor ASAP.

-Carrie :-)
Back to top Go down
butterfly girl
Part of the furniture
butterfly girl

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 6:47 am

hhhmmmmmmm

well i disagree with apple sauce....
Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297 Wife wants a answer to a question :) 796297
can't help it and it STINKS
I Have only been o the toilet IYKWIM twice since surgery almost 5 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 3:47 am

You are thinking of a DS bypass. some people notice more burps both ends to start with we think it is how they eat to begin with tiny bites of food and lots of air swollowed. But no nasty smells or anything. a lot use benfibre as well to start that gives you bottom burps. but again nothing worse smell wise than before surgery and both end burps do settle down as you go back to a more normal eating pattern

applesauce
Back to top Go down
Pete

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) EmptyFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:57 pm

I just get right to it. Gas (flatulance) , does it increase or decrease after the operation and is there a noticable change in the odor ? Wife wants a answer to a question :) 308167
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife wants a answer to a question :)   Wife wants a answer to a question :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife wants a answer to a question :)
Page 1 of 1